Syrus54 - Iron Man Mark 5 - Suitcase Suit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Syrus54 - Mark 5

So far, forearm has been pretty easy-going.
mark533.jpg

OK, forearms done.
mark534.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Syrus54 - Mark 5

as alwayss man this is awsome the suit is looking amazing cant wait to build it and stand it next to my mk39 :)

Re: Syrus54 - Mark 5 ** Ready for Unfolders - READ LAST POST

Bicep's coming along fairly easily, and i'm pleasently surprised by that.
mark535.jpg

! ! ! DONE ! ! !

mark536.png

Unfolders: PM me which part you want to unfold.

Bare in mind, I will only send 1 file to 1 person.
If a person does not unfold the part, that part WILL NOT be sent to anyone else.
1st come, 1st serve.

Last edited:
Re: Syrus54 - Mark 5 ** Ready for Unfolders - READ LAST POST

Bicep's coming along fairly easily, and i'm pleasently surprised by that.
http://img189.imageshack.us/img189/7223/mark535.jpg

! ! ! DONE ! ! !

http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/3962/mark536.png

Unfolders: PM me which part you want to unfold.

Bare in mind, I will only send 1 file to 1 person.
If a person does not unfold the part, that part WILL NOT be sent to anyone else.
1st come, 1st serve.

Lookin awesome Syrus!

Re: Syrus54 - Mark 5 ** Done, Ready for Unfolders

Hey Syrus...I got your point (sending one file to one person) but I think this system won't work...Perhaps one person will make an unfold for Paper and another will do a different part for foam...for example it could happen that we have an biceps-unfold for paper and an forearm unfold for foam...then we will have a problem ^^

cheers

Hopefully, we wont have to cross that bridge when we come to it.

This is one of the reasons why This will be the last suit I do for Pepakura.

Hopefully, we wont have to cross that bridge when we come to it.

This is one of the reasons why This will be the last suit I do for Pepakura.

Clearly, throughout the whole thread, you've been hugely pissed off by someone, and that's your own personal business
Now, while most people here, myself included, totally appreciate the huge amount of time and effort you have put into these files, they are fantastic after all.
I feel I must ask, with no malace intended the question;
"If you feel as you do, why did you even bother?"

While your question may have no intended "malace" it is, at best, apathetic... Syrus54 will no doubt answer your question himself, but he clearly enjoys this forum and its members greatly, or he wouldn't contribute as he has. And he has been wounded by his efforts. I don't think he owes anyone a reason for his actions. And I believe he has finished this project because he is a man of great character and integrity. He owes us nothing more than what he is willing to give. Shame on anyone who would expect more.
Clearly, throughout the whole thread, you've been hugely pissed off by someone, and that's your own personal business
Now, while most people here, myself included, totally appreciate the huge amount of time and effort you have put into these files, they are fantastic after all.
I feel I must ask, with no malace intended the question;
"If you feel as you do, why did you even bother?"

Well said.

I love sharing. It's (for some odd reason) just imbedded in my nature.

Helping others... I CANT STOP !!!!

But i'm not stupid, I dont wanna be taken advantage of, again.

How's it going on this one Syrus? Any takers on the un-folds?

I have a few parts that still need unfolding.

Check the 1st post for updates on which parts.

This is truly amazing :) I'm mostly just a lurker here. the talent I see on this site is spectacular :) Syrus,you have mad skills. Keep up the great work.

After a long wait I've started Robo's Mark 4/6 suit files(foam) . This one is a must on my radar :). is the default scale at 6ft like most of the others out there? you should model up the suit case its self.That would be a sweet build to go with it for everyone :) 6768763317_8af6d3543d_b.jpg

This is truly amazing :) I'm mostly just a lurker here. the talent I see on this site is spectacular :) Syrus,you have mad skills. Keep up the great work.

After a long wait I've started Robo's Mark 4/6 suit files(foam) . This one is a must on my radar :). is the default scale at 6ft like most of the others out there? you should model up the suit case its self.That would be a sweet build to go with it for everyone :) View attachment 188662

Already made by dung_beetle_ :D

IMsuitcase - Download - 4shared

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back