Stargate Atlantis ZPM Build

Logan really hope you pick this project up again. You might be able to partner with someone to cast what you have done so far. Looks beyond accurate and i'm sure that it is just a matter of casting it out and figuring how you'd like to light it. I'd be interested in picking up a copy of that. Actiprops latest variant of their ZPM looks ok but the dome on the bottom sticks out a ways and makes it so you can't set it down flush. Seems like a substantial oversight versus the screen used variant. Yours however looks just like the screen used versions. I'm sure there has to be some gate fan here that could help with casting it. Got a line on a screen accurate case to go with it now. Now just need a sweet ZPM to go with it. And yours would fit nicely.

hope you do pick this up again and grace the rpf with some nice screen accurate zpm's.

My original was rotocast. Phil has a giant silicone plug for his and pressure casts them. Black lines were black caulk on the lower and black paint on the lid

Any news on this, if you still have one and are bored with it, id be willing to purchase? Im looking at 1000s of designs, to make one well beyond perfect. mine also has a rather epic power source.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back