Star Wars: The Last Jedi (Pre-release)

Re: Star Wars: Episode VIII (Pre-release)

I'm amazed they would reveal snokes past in a book and not the film...

The specifics in a book but the jury is out on the generalities we may see on screen, but like I said, it really doesn't effect the current story how Snoke became Snoke, only that he is here and in charge of the FO and has a relationship with Kylo Remn.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BHzn5myhC6Y/?taken-by=daisyridley&hl=en

13680146_583488348478777_7161872359728874067_o.jpg

Last edited:

If spoiler is true, I love it... Cuz the apparently flawless girl's fatal flaw is her refusing the call to adventure... That spoiler just further pushes the flaw in the same way Luke's "impatient" flaw was what brought on the empire ending.

LOVE IT.

Although this may be more Ep.VII thread material but Snokes
mystery past is clearly still in play there is a lot of Snoke backstory apparently in the new book "Life Debt". Lot's of spoilers in the link but it may put to rest the Snoke is Plageuis rumors..

http://www.starwarspost.com/aftermath-life-debt-reveals-supreme-leader-snoke-rise-power/

NEVER !! LOL
This looks better than I feared they would come up with at least.. I was beginning to think he would just end up being emperor Palatine post force lighting mystery tube falling down face plant .

So what are we going to get out of SWC on Ep8?

It definitely appears that Rogue One will have a DISTINCT spotlight on it for SWC 2016. Think they'll keep it pretty quiet on the Ep8 stuff?

say what you will about Rey learning all this force stuff so ridiculously fast..

she is an amazing looking woman. great photograph.

Here's a theory on that BTW..

Since darth basically returned to the light.....

What if the spirit of Anakin HATES the idea that his grandson is using his 'alter ego' to gain power and fame...and is secretly 'obi wan kenobi'-ing Rey and giving her some help?

that could be an interesting parallel and give an excuse to bring in hayden.

So what are we going to get out of SWC on Ep8?

It definitely appears that Rogue One will have a DISTINCT spotlight on it for SWC 2016. Think they'll keep it pretty quiet on the Ep8 stuff?

There was a rumor today some props or set pieces may be there and perhaps a few of the actors but I wouldn't expect any big Ep. VIII reveals. Too soon and they don't want to take the focus off Rogue One.

There have been reports that mirror one another that there will be a brief VIII teaser at Celebration...

Shot is rain hitting Kylo Ren's helmet up close in high speed slow motion. As it backs out you see Kylo Ren, lightsaber drawn, standing in front of the Knights of Ren. The footage gradually becomes real time speed as a haunting rendition of "the force" slowly plays in the background. When the footage reaches full speed, a green lightsaber ignites from out of frame and a title card appears saying simply "VIII"

--

It's really short. It's a close up of rain splashing off a metal surface in slow mo that zooms out and the surface was Kylo Ren's helmet and speeds up eventually showing Kylo Ren and his Knights behind him as lightning flashes. A new rendition of The Force which sounds like it's skipping plays and a green lightsaber ignites in real time. The scene immediately cuts to a gigantic VIII set against a starry backdrop.

say what you will about Rey learning all this force stuff so ridiculously fast..

she is an amazing looking woman. great photograph.

Here's a theory on that BTW..

Since darth basically returned to the light.....

What if the spirit of Anakin HATES the idea that his grandson is using his 'alter ego' to gain power and fame...and is secretly 'obi wan kenobi'-ing Rey and giving her some help?

that could be an interesting parallel and give an excuse to bring in hayden.

Interesting idea. I was with you, up until Hayden :lol

Interesting idea. I was with you, up until Hayden :lol

yeah, but the movie verse is stuck with him.

I'd much rather have Matt Lanter in there. HE is anakin skywalker to me.
When he started to turn more darth in Season 6, I actually rooted AGAINST that happening and said, 'no! I like anakin as he is!'
I actually surprised myself how strongly i felt.

with hayden? could care less :)

Unless you think he's blatantly lying, Pablo Hidalgo already said Snoke is not Plagueis.

Of course he could be blantatly lying. Just think if someone ask Irvin kershner during the filming of empire " hey is Darth Vader Luke's dad ?"
What would he have said ? And what is Pablo contracted to say now ? I hear the last guy that got caught leaking info was tied into his seat on the its a small world ride and not let off all day they don't mess around at Disney!
That said him being some dude palpy took under wing long ago is not bad would not mind that being what they go with .

that leak sounds great, i would love to see the knights of ren. how do u guys feel if the knights used sabers too? i dont know how i feel about it

that leak sounds great, i would love to see the knights of ren. how do u guys feel if the knights used sabers too? i dont know how i feel about it

Do they though? Or are you just asking IF they did...

I don't mind if they were crude, and crappy and they were very hacky and untrained with them. just brute force swordsmen.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back