Star Wars: The Last Jedi (Pre-release)

Star Wars.com released an image of the new product packaging.

Attachments

• IMG_4553.JPG
    IMG_4553.JPG
    411.4 KB · Views: 94
I wouldn't take it as gospel that that is what we will see. It's just promotional, and likely highly photoshopped.

Look at the lightsaber for example? No screws or rivets in the grips, no clamp but a thinner clamp box? Poe looks like a grab from TFA..

I wouldn't take it as gospel that that is what we will see. It's just promotional, and likely highly photoshopped.

Look at the lightsaber for example? No screws or rivets in the grips, no clamp but a thinner clamp box? Poe looks like a grab from TFA..

Hey, Star Wars always had a tendency to change little details on the Lightsabers from movie to movie. Maybe Rey didn't like the rivets.

What doesn't make sense to me about that is the timeline being right where 7 leaves us. Starkiller Base just got blown up and you're telling me mere moments after the Stormtroopers have armor upgrades in the midst of needing to rebuild infrastructure?
Beat me to it, this is exactly what I was going to say!

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, cuz that's the only thing black costumes can mean...

https://technicolordreams70.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/epvi.jpg

*sigh* Some of us just wear black because it looks elegant.

--Jonah
Or it slims you down! Thats why I used to wear it often. To hide my chubiness! Thats gone now though so thats good. :lol

guys, do you think they changed the designs of the trooper armor a little to avoid any kind of legal action from the pervious prop shop? didnt pinewood make all the armor? or was it just the weapons?

if they DID make the armor as well, with them going under, i wonder if they do have any kind of legal action they could take if the new prop shop copied their armor exactly?

To put it simply, no. They don't ever have or retain rights to anything. The concepts, designs, sculptures, molds, casts, and finished pieces.... even photos taken along the way? That's all property of Disney.

guys, do you think they changed the designs of the trooper armor a little to avoid any kind of legal action from the pervious prop shop? didnt pinewood make all the armor? or was it just the weapons?

if they DID make the armor as well, with them going under, i wonder if they do have any kind of legal action they could take if the new prop shop copied their armor exactly?

There's something I'm missing here...who went under?

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back