Star Wars: The Last Jedi (Pre-release)

Rumors of some kind of announcement on twitter tonight.

Maybe something confirming the trailer will premier at Celebration? Maybe nothing? Can't wait to find out either way.

Maybe. Lucas already set up, well talked about, other areas of the Force that go beyond the Jedi and Sith, like the Whills. So depending on how they're handled, it might be okay. I'm more concerned with a good, new story.

Maybe. Lucas already set up, well talked about, other areas of the Force that go beyond the Jedi and Sith, like the Whills. So depending on how they're handled, it might be okay. I'm more concerned with a good, new story.
That's fair. But I think the thing that bothered people the most about the midichlorians was that Lucas was trying to bring the force into a practical, scientific world. I have the feeling that the convorees are going to do something similar.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

It's taken me years to come around, but I'm actually a big fan of midichlorians. They demonstrate that the Jedi of the PT had lost their way. They were doomed, ripe for the reaping by Palpatine.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

What is this? I can't watch cuz of CANADA.

If I know what it is I can look for another upload.... if even worth it...

its hilarious, its a saturday night live skit. it starts off as a force awakens toys commercial all legit, then it says " for ages 6 and up.." then 3 grown nerds in their 40's appear and say "and WAY UP!, yup US TOO!!" and it just rolls from there on out

the adults complain to the kids they aren't playing right, and suggest just to keep it in the box. another adult explains he's got 3 of each figure, 1 to open, 1 to store, and 1 for backup... you know just encase" LOL

while the adults are playing toys with the kids one kid asks " does your wife play with toys too?" and music gets all slow and sad, while the camera pans into the adults sad face. hinting at how he's probably never had a girlfriend let a lone wife

it came out back before TFA released, i die laughing every time and wait for that one scene lol

If any Canucks wanna know... FOUND IT (thanks halliwax)

[video=vimeo;148872241]https://vimeo.com/148872241[/video]

its hilarious, its a saturday night live skit. it starts off as a force awakens toys commercial all legit, then it says " for ages 6 and up.." then 3 grown nerds in their 40's appear and say "and WAY UP!, yup US TOO!!" and it just rolls from there on out

the adults complain to the kids they aren't playing right, and suggest just to keep it in the box. another adult explains he's got 3 of each figure, 1 to open, 1 to store, and 1 for backup... you know just encase" LOL

while the adults are playing toys with the kids one kid asks " does your wife play with toys too?" and music gets all slow and sad, while the camera pans into the adults sad face. hinting at how he's probably never had a girlfriend let a lone wife

it came out back before TFA released, i die laughing every time and wait for that one scene lol

yeah, reeeeallll hilarious..:facepalm

sigh.

when are nerds going to get a group sticking up for them? we seem to be the only group left that can be made fun of relentlessly and it's socially ok ;o)

yeah, reeeeallll hilarious..:facepalm

sigh.

when are nerds going to get a group sticking up for them? we seem to be the only group left that can be made fun of relentlessly and it's socially ok ;o)
Its funny cause there are nerds like that, the part where he closed the case then was all "AWESOME" that was pretty funny. :lol

- - - Updated - - -

Regarding the "does your wife play with toys too?" I kind of took that differently... toys as in...bedroom toys. :devil

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back