Star Wars: The Last Jedi (Pre-release)

Rogue One has done a great job at whetting my appetite for TLJ. It was really a stroke of genius to have standalone films. It stokes the fires of SW fandom and in the public consciousness without oversaturating us with the core SW saga and its characters.

And, with the tragic loss of Carrie Fischer, its likely TLJ will have tremendous emotional weight for those of us who grew up with her.

There's every reason to believe this film will open bigger than even TFA.

At the Celebration 2 years ago,....he didn't really look that well

J
BILLY D. was on Dancing with the Stars two years ago I think. Moved like an old man I guess. He definitely got a pity vote but didn't last long. Was fun seeing him however. They did at least one SW dance!

My wife watches it, so yeah...

Edit, added link: https://youtu.be/AiVTYlnL_WU

The princess he was dancing with is smoking HOT!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Poor Billy Dee hasn't aged well. i saw him at a star wars con a few years ago.

it was down right painful and kind of sad in how he kind of stalled and didn't seem all that interested and hardly talked at all...

at the time i thought maybe he wasn't really happy to be there. but it might just be due to age sadly.

Rogue One has done a great job at whetting my appetite for TLJ. It was really a stroke of genius to have standalone films. It stokes the fires of SW fandom and in the public consciousness without oversaturating us with the core SW saga and its characters.

And, with the tragic loss of Carrie Fischer, its likely TLJ will have tremendous emotional weight for those of us who grew up with her.

There's every reason to believe this film will open bigger than even TFA.

After seeing TFA, then Rogue One, all I have is hope and preparation for disappointment with Episode 8. I just hope that everyone is right that they were just being cautious with TFA and will actually work on this one. TFA is like the lazy kid who does the bare minimum at his job to not get fired. Rogue One was the kid who is aiming for the top and does everything right.

After seeing TFA, then Rogue One, all I have is hope and preparation for disappointment with Episode 8. I just hope that everyone is right that they were just being cautious with TFA and will actually work on this one. TFA is like the lazy kid who does the bare minimum at his job to not get fired. Rogue One was the kid who is aiming for the top and does everything right.

My sentiments exactly ^^^. Not crazy about the title and would have preferred , 'The Last of the Jedi'.

But then again, if the movie is really good the title does not matter all that much.

Poor Billy Dee hasn't aged well. i saw him at a star wars con a few years ago.

it was down right painful and kind of sad in how he kind of stalled and didn't seem all that interested and hardly talked at all...

at the time i thought maybe he wasn't really happy to be there. but it might just be due to age sadly.

i have heard he's suffering from some kind of mental illness, dementia, alzheimer's something like that.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back