Star Wars: The Last Jedi (Pre-release)

Re: Star Wars: Episode VIII (Pre-release)

Possibly Rey's new outfit!

http://makingstarwars.net/2017/01/hallmark-ornament-reveals-reys-outfit-from-star-wars-episode-viii/

Also, three Convorees were in this weeks episode of Rebels watching Kanan train Sabine with the Dark Saber. Lot's of evidence building these creatures have a unique relationship with the Force, possibly as archivists that watch and remember for future generations.

Without checking references, it looks similar to her TFA ending outfit.

Being a Force watching bird is great until some hunter gets hungry.

i hope she sticks with the graflex, i dont want to see her use a double blade

I wouldn't mind another double bladed lightsaber :) would fit her quite well seeing as how she ran around EP7 with a staff already

i was really disappointed with the ep7 leaks of the knights of ren all wielding lightsabers, some red some purple... i was hoping to see another purple saber :(

Me too :(
Hence: [video=vimeo;164508237]https://vimeo.com/164508237[/video]

Obviously implies (or is meant to imply) that the story revolves around Luke, perhaps even more than one would expect (which is fine by me).

Or, given that this is the second (usually "darker") film in the trilogy, it could be that the "last Jedi" at the beginning of he film (Luke) is not necessarily the same person who is the "last Jedi" at the end of the film (Rey) (which would also be consistent with the rumors that Leia, rather than Luke, played a pivotal role in confronting Ren in the third film.)

M

ETA - interesting that the "Star Wars" is in red, rather than yellow, font. Not unprecedented but - will we get blue for the third film? A nice taupe, perhaps?

Love the title.

C23gmNXUAAEuQhC.jpg

But they better not kill Luke...

Agreed - but I kind of suspected they might. However, with this being the "Skywalker" saga (says so right in the announcement)- they may change those plans (if those ever were the plans) given no Leia in film 3. Assuming Rey is not a Skywalker then, without Leia, there's no Skywalker other than Ren for film 3. And I just don't see how, after the point they made about how he was essentially unredeemable after killing Han,it makes much sense thematically to have him redeemed by a "non-Skywalker" just so they can still say "see, still a Skywalker saga."

M

reading speculation online

if they make Rey Leai's kid somehow, then they'll have to have a final battle between two solo kids.....so they basically lifted the jacen/jaina battle from the EU too.

i don't know. i hope they don't go that route..

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back