Star Wars: The Force Awakens (Pre-release)

Re: Star Wars Episode VII

So is Han going to be Mal's dad? Looks a little to Firefly to me.

Firefly doesn't have a patent on dusters. :p Personally, I think it's more inspired by Endor Han and Deckard from Blade Runner.

As for the lens flares... STAHP

9a2ae5cfc1edf737fb796baf669863ce29ce774a800bcb3f90343092ee983048.jpg

The internet drove that one into the ground faster than a family guy bit...

And none of them had the pic before I posted it here. Check out the time index on the site you linked vs. my posting. Mine was first....AND I cropped the pic before posting it, they are all using my cropped pic.

ALL of them are using the pic I posted here.

BTW, I don't care about being first, I just don't want you thinking I stole the pic and was then taking credit.

You may not care about being first, but THANK YOU for sharing it here!

And with a one word post, Art will never have an empty PM box again !

"What do you know, what have you heard man?!?!?"

LOL!!!

The design is growing on me ...

I'm glad they didn't take the originals and sanitize them... I will still argue that that would be horrible...

I still want to see a few OT wonky suits if not just in the background as Easter eggs... But only in their original glory.

If these sketches of Solo are EP VII related/confirmed... makes me wonder if they are headed back to Hoth or another ice world? Interesting...

I still want to see a few OT wonky suits if not just in the background as Easter eggs... But only in their original glory.

There are two ways of doing that, just the OT suits but not necessarily wonky, one is to feature them being used by very low end, cannon fodder type troops or a few more backwater units because the Empire only fairly recently started using the new armor and hasn't had the time and/or money to issue them out to all of their troops yet. The other way would be to feature recruits using them in a boot camp type sequence, it would be believable because this what the US military (at least the Marine Corps) does, old and worn out flak jackets and helmets get pushed down for use in the recruit depots for use in basis training; once they graduate and get to their actual units they'll get issued newer stuff.

http://www.latino-review.com/news/exclusive-star-wars-episode-viis-villains-revealed

Of course, like most things - take it with a grain of salt. This does sound worse than that new lid looks (sorry - they just look too sleek and too modern to my eyes).

This isn't the spoiler - which isn't really new, just my two cents....
I do dislike the idea of flashbacks in Star Wars. They've never done that in this series and I just don't feel like it belongs.

The finding of Luke's hand and/or lightsaber is just the silliest thing - I hope this isn't true.

http://www.latino-review.com/news/exclusive-star-wars-episode-viis-villains-revealed

Of course, like most things - take it with a grain of salt. This does sound worse than that new lid looks (sorry - they just look too sleek and too modern to my eyes).

This isn't the spoiler - which isn't really new, just my two cents....
I do dislike the idea of flashbacks in Star Wars. They've never done that in this series and I just don't feel like it belongs.

The finding of Luke's hand and/or lightsaber is just the silliest thing - I hope this isn't true.

Have been told that the hand story has been discounted already but too early to know anything for certain. That would be a HORRIBLE story line.

Have been told that the hand story has been discounted already but too early to know anything for certain. That would be a HORRIBLE story line.
Very horrible... but LR goes out of its way to express that it may just be Luke's lightsaber... and possibly not his hand.

Anyway you look at it, there's just too many leaps of faith if it is true... so I'm hoping it's not true.

More new stuff here...
http://badassdigest.com/2014/08/15/exclusive-find-out-about-han-solos-new-ride-in-episode-vii/

So how many helmets are in that Pic 6?

Betcha there isn't.....

Well then this aughta get you.... This is a real Stormtrooper for Episode 7.

Since a different pic was already leaked, my insider friend is letting me leak just this one. See the difference?

Now then, are there any doubts that I have seen the other troopers and Solo's wardrobe? (and other cool things)

I will say that so far I am loving these new helmets, but I really want to see it from a front on view. Only one vocoder is certainly going to make it a little wonky looking. But that's just me--my first thought is how much I hate wonkiness, but it always seems to grow on me. Heck, originally it took me awhile to get used to mismatched knees on storntroopers, and I will be the first to say that waaaaay back in '77, before the movie came out, when I first saw a picture of the Falcon, I thought it was horrible looking. So lopsided. Of course that feeling soon vanished.

I'm really anxious to see the full armor. But so far I am loving this helmet!!!!!

The helmet does the trick for me. There's no way I could have seen this anywhere else without the headlines and NOT know immediately it was a stormtrooper. I'd say it's home run.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back