Star Wars: The Force Awakens (Pre-release)

Re: Star Wars Episode VII

Well those were the lines that Prowse spoke to Hamill in Empire before he was redubbed.

"No Luke, Obi Wan was your father."

I think it's kind of fitting the way it is, and I don't think they'll seem "old" once we see them on screen. :)

Agreed, I think it's more interesting to have let this brew for 30 years and then jump back in. The EU tried to pick up sooner, with mixed success and that was just books.

so today is my B-Day and in honor of the leaked falcon pics my wife got me this shirt!!!! :D She said, "for some reason the Millennium Falcon is #Trending" :D She ROCKS!!!!!

10514702_10204159519086254_5492722382543802308_n.jpg

Not sure if this vid was posted... but here's Ol' Han at the Expendables 3 premiere...

This guy alongside Mark looking as he does up there... Damn cool.

And this is without being made up for filming.

Last edited by a moderator:

Agreed, I think it's more interesting to have let this brew for 30 years and then jump back in. The EU tried to pick up sooner, with mixed success and that was just books.

Yeah, far more often than not I was just left with a feeling of emptiness with the EU content.

so today is my B-Day and in honor of the leaked falcon pics my wife got me this shirt!!!! :D She said, "for some reason the Millennium Falcon is #Trending" :D She ROCKS!!!!!

Happy Birthday fellow! Nice gift, thoughtful wife, and awesome makings of a nice prop there in the background...! :D

hmmm, looks exactly like Obi Wan, but it would suck if that was a plot point in the sequel-sequels...
I agree, but it would explain why Obi-Wan chose to watch over Luke on Tatooine all those years. :D

... Also praise Abrams from recasting the same actors from the sequels, cause if Lucas was directing ep7 he would have probably recasted new actors for older Han, Luke, etc.
I don't know about that; I think Lucas would only recast the roles if Hamill, Fisher, and/or Ford were unable to participate for whatever reason, particularly because those actors are so closely identified with their respective characters.

We've seen a bunch of pictures of Harrison, and now some great pics of Mark (looking totally bad arse) but what about Carrie? I don't think I've seen anything of her lately. Is she still training/working out to get in shape maybe? Or have I missed pics of her?

We've seen a bunch of pictures of Harrison, and now some great pics of Mark (looking totally bad arse) but what about Carrie? I don't think I've seen anything of her lately. Is she still training/working out to get in shape maybe? Or have I missed pics of her?

The studio is balking at her cocaine budget.

I kid, I kid :lol Of the three, I think she looks by far the worst, but wardrobe and makeup can work wonders, and I assume she got in better shape. I hope she gets some Mon Mothma/elder stateswoman dignity in this role.

Well it's her once in a lifetime chance to get paid for getting in better shape. If that pic above is recent I have no fear for the movie.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

If that is a recent pic I have this to say, all three of them have a renewed glow about them since joining the EP. VII cast. In recent years all three have looked so down and out it was painful to see them. They all look so much happier and healthier now.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back