Star Wars: The Force Awakens (Pre-release)

Re: Star Wars Episode VII

I think it would be neat to see Corellia. I've always pictured it to be a metropolis-like planet, not on the same scale as Coruscant but still very urban. And maybe that's where Han (and Leia...??) settled after Jedi since that's where Han was originally from. Also, the shipyards at Fondor would be awesome to see, with some Star Destroyer projects underway. These obviously have nothing to do with Puzzlewood, but it would still be neat to see them...! :)

I have a hard time believing any of the kit shown in these pictures were actually left behind, deliberately or accidentally, there's just too much of it, too much in the open, and all stacked and placed too neatly to have been just forgotten and/or abandoned. I wonder if some of these pics aren't deliberate leaks by the production or maybe they're on a brief hiatus and their security sucks.

The filming crew probably subs in an electrical crew.......the filming crew have finished & gone along with their security guys....anxious photograpers are straight on site & the electrical company have still to pick up their kit

J

The filming crew probably subs in an electrical crew.......the filming crew have finished & gone along with their security guys....anxious photograpers are straight on site & the electrical company have still to pick up their kit

J

This. That stuff is not left behind, someone is coming to get it no doubt.

Perhaps the early rumors were true and it's the jungles of Yavin 4

Bryancd said:

I actually thought that was a cool environment from the EU with all the weird pyramids. I always liked that McQuarrie Yavin painting with the weird ghost thing in the middle. Just don't stick the Jedi Temple there. I'm sure the structure was still there to use.

How about a new place that we have never seen or heard of before, to go along with the familiar faces from a long long time ago?

And how does it get in space from Cloud City?!

if I see that as the opening scene after the crawl I am immediately walking out. :D

why do these websites post such nonsense... I guess they get lots of pennies for the ad pops and click throughs. :rolleyes

How does it- *laughs* How does- *laughs* How the heck does the hand gain enough velocity to escape a planet's gravity, travel from one solar system to another in 30 years, enter the atmosphere of a planet without burning up and just happens to come upon our two main characters? Are both the hand and the lightsaber blessed with the same powers of Mjölnir?

Not to mention, Han KNOWS luke built another saber - he's seen it, repeatedly. Why travel the galaxy to return your friends lost saber? Sent it to Leia (COD) and have her deal with it :)

I thought the whereabouts of Luke's hand was established.
swh_zpse9195036.jpg

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back