Star Wars: The Force Awakens (Pre-release)

Re: Star Wars Episode VII

...Frankly, I applaud aging gracefully...
I've got a lot of gray hair in my beard, and the hair on my head seems to slowly be getting grayer all the time (when it isn't falling out, that is). Quite some time ago I had a casual discussion about it with the woman who has been cutting my hair for the last 30 years, and she suddenly got serious and flat out told me that she would refuse to dye my hair if I ever asked her to. When I asked her why, she replied, "Because that's just not your style." And she was right. I can understand watching your weight, trying to stay in shape, and watching your health as you grow older, but I'll never understand why so many people feel the need to go through the hassles of constantly dying their hair and/or needless plastic surgery/surgeries because they're afraid of looking old.

So, did the Solo's keep the Falcon up, or will it be a broken down heap? And will they be living in it, or did they take up some sort of permanent residence?

So, from that picture, we have rumors of a Millennium Falcon, Tatooine, and Obi-Wan Kenobi.

Off to a good start with the originality.

Thank God those are just rumors...right?

So, did the Solo's keep the Falcon up, or will it be a broken down heap? And will they be living in it, or did they take up some sort of permanent residence?
If they do use the falcon for Ep 7 I sure hope it has a different radar dish as in inside joke... after all, Lando broke it off in the death star! :D

Interesting piece of history I just found while watching a movie. Technically, JJ and Harrison HAVE worked together before. Regarding Henry (1991), starring Harrison Ford. A young JJ Abrams has a brief walk-on role as a delivery boy. Speaks one line, Ford walks right past him, and then he leaves.

tumblr_mh69wigyRB1r9wckko1_500.png

It's kind of weird to watch this scene and think...25 years later, that extra will be directing that movie star...

*EDIT* I did some more research on this. Abrams also wrote the screenplay and worked as a producer. This was, according to IMDB, his first movie he worked on. This was also his first on-screen appearance. As far as I can find, he and Ford have not worked on anything together again until now.*

Last edited:

...It's kind of weird to watch this scene and think...25 years later, that extra will be directing that movie star...
Assuming Ford agrees to do the movie, that is. There hasn't been an official announcement yet as far as I know. :D

I no longer care who stars if it even comes out if rebels sucks or is great or any further about the "lost episodes" kill the franchise! build it up bigger than ever the future of these movies and the franchise is influx. let it be!

3:30am last night a human being was killed at my place of employment, The companies only response was to worry about how many workers would be willing to stay to cover the time loss to clean up the mess and allow the police and ministry of labour to finish their investigations.

Sad to even admit I am employed by the Weston Family!

going back to lurking every so often and dropping my fandoms for a while. kind of just want to go wash the filth of my employer away!

I no longer care who stars if it even comes out if rebels sucks or is great or any further about the "lost episodes" kill the franchise! build it up bigger than ever the future of these movies and the franchise is influx. let it be!

3:30am last night a human being was killed at my place of employment, The companies only response was to worry about how many workers would be willing to stay to cover the time loss to clean up the mess and allow the police and ministry of labour to finish their investigations.

Sad to even admit I am employed by the Weston Family!

going back to lurking every so often and dropping my fandoms for a while. kind of just want to go wash the filth of my employer away!

That is horrible and I'm sorry to hear it.

But what does that have to do with star wars fandom? Sorry I'm a little naive sometimes.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back