Star Wars: The Force Awakens (Pre-release) (Spoilers)

Far as I'm concerned, this is Kylo Ren under the mask:

YTgiXzp.jpg

Not this:

mark_hamill_guardians_premiere_a_p.jpg

We have absolutely no reason to think otherwise.

--Jonah

What I learned from that trailer

all spoilerish***

Han definitely meets his end in this movie thus Rey kneeling over him in the snow crying, You could see his gray hair and same jacket he is wearing in the trailer

Chewie has a bandage on his right arm

Kylo Ren is Adam Driver not Luke skywalker you could see his hair with the helmet off when he draws his lightsaber against Finn

The Knights of Ren are real

and Kylo Rens voice is pathetic

They show a major spoiler in the trailer of you look close enough.

- - - Updated - - -

"The Force, it's calling to you" I think that's Maz,

"The Force, it's calling to you, let it in" is Maz talking to Rey.

I'm talking about when she replies, "I'm no one" and "There's stories about what happend".........sounds like Rey and sounds like an accent.

- - - Updated - - -

I also hope that the reaction at 1:46 when they put their arms down is because it's the first time Han has seen Luke in a long time and he just saved their butts by opening up a can of Jedi whoop ass!

Last edited:
I'm talking about when she replies, "I'm no one" and "There's stories about what happend".........sound like Rey and sounds like an accent.

- - - Updated - - -

I also hope that the reaction at 1:46 when they put their arms down is because it's the first time Han has seen Luke in a long time and he just saved their butts by opening up a can of Jedi whoop ass!

No Luke until the final scene. Thats when I think they see the destruction caused by Resistance weapon.

I'm talking about when she replies, "I'm no one" and "There's stories about what happend".........sound like Rey and sounds like an accent.

- - - Updated - - -

OMG YES!!! I was thinking the same thing!!!

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back