Star Wars: The Force Awakens (Pre-release) (Spoilers)

And the planet in the trailer is Tatooine, I think that is all but confirmed now by that Disney XD promo that ran during the Rebels marathon last weekend.

Re: Star Wars: The Force Awakens (Pre-release)

These toy images are not really spoilers. It's already known that these are the characters in the movie and these characters in their regular/alternate costumes will be shown in the full trailer in May.

So I wouldn't really term them as spoilers that ruins the movie's surprise or movie narrative somehow. But I know we all have our own definition of what counts as spoilers.

Our FB staff got lot of complaints for sharing this openly on the page and we have been notified similarly here as well. So I have moved it and the follow up posts to this spoiler thread.

All but one are characters we saw in the trailer, hint hint. ;)
...all but two? Assuming that is John Boyega and Daisy Ridley in action figure form (which it looks to be)...
We didn't see Chewie nor what looks to be the rumored Gwendolyn Christie character in the trailer (unless I missed it).

Last edited:

...all but two? Assuming that is John Boyega and Daisy Ridley in action figure form (which it looks to be)...
We didn't see Chewie nor what looks to be the rumored Gwendolyn Christie character in the trailer (unless I missed it).

that ain't her, it's the other guy from the trailer not flying an X-wing. :)

that ain't her, it's the other guy from the trailer not flying an X-wing. :)

There seemed to be some debate on whether it's Kylo Ren or Gwendoline Christie's character - I guess that helmet seems to match some recently leaked concept artwork for Kylo Ren. I didn't even think of Kylo Ren when I first saw this (and I even misread your post at first, think you were saying it was Oscar Isaac's Poe).

My gut reaction is to not like the leaked helmet... I hope there's a reason Kylo Ren wears a helmet (if he does). Not just because it's Vader-ish or even cool looking.

These toy images are not really spoilers. It's already known that these are the characters in the movie and these characters in their regular/alternate costumes will be shown in the full trailer in May.

So I wouldn't really term them as spoilers that ruins the movie's surprise or movie narrative somehow. But I know we all have our own definition of what counts as spoilers.

Our FB staff got lot of complaints for sharing this openly on the page and we have been notified similarly here as well. So I have moved it and the follow up posts to this spoiler thread.
I think my posts were moved here from the non-spoiler thread. If the toy images aren't really spoilers (and I'm using spoiler tags as a precaution) why were they moved - I'm trying to avoid the big, huge spoilers that this thread might include... and I've already unsubscribed once.

We didn't move any of your posts. My post was the last one in that non-spoiler thread regarding the toys when I was moving posts.

But looks like you did post couple of minutes after I posted. And since you quoted Bryan's post (which was moved), I think you ended up posting here since then on your own.

We didn't move any of your posts. My post was the last one in that non-spoiler thread regarding the toys when I was moving posts.

But looks like you did post couple of minutes after I posted. And since you quoted Bryan's post (which was moved), I think you ended up posting here since then on your own.
Weird. :confused No idea what happened... :lol

Keep your paws off my post! :)

There seemed to be some debate on whether it's Kylo Ren or Gwendoline Christie's character - I guess that helmet seems to match some recently leaked concept artwork for Kylo Ren. I didn't even think of Kylo Ren when I first saw this (and I even misread your post at first, think you were saying it was Oscar Isaac's Poe).

My gut reaction is to not like the leaked helmet... I hope there's a reason Kylo Ren wears a helmet (if he does). Not just because it's Vader-ish or even cool looking.

my gut reaction to the leaked bucket was HOLY SMOKES THATS AWESOME!!!!! I like it a lot!
I think part of this new Sith's attitude is to plss a certain somebody off with it... a big tease and an ass-hole antagonist he is.... my guess as to why it looks the way it does. strike fear and anger in your enemy with it!

Lovin it.

SHOW US A FULL TROOPER ALREADY!!!

Mic tip? Yes? No?

Come on! I was SURE a tk would be one of the first prototype figures...

Damnit!!!

The Kylo guy looks pretty cool, but I hope they aren't falling into the EU stereotype of the Dark Side guy always having a helmet. Just because Vader had one doesn't mean every Sith or Dark Sider needs a helmet/mask. It might make sense if he's keeping it hidden that he's a Dark Side user (if he really is a Rebel pilot).

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back