Star Wars: The Force Awakens (Pre-release) (Spoilers)

A couple of things. I kind of thought that TIE was attacking the Stormtroopers in the hangar in the scene above.

I think that probably is Luke with R2 since R2 is always with Luke whenever he's away from the other cast. Maybe he just got an updated prosthetic. Why he doesn't have "skin" covering it is a good question.

As to the "Chewie, we're home." part, I wonder why Han didn't have the Falcon? It looks like they are taking it back since Chewie has his bowcaster aimed like he's expecting trouble. It would be funny if he was forced to donate it to a museum though.

I don't see why everyone is getting confused over Lukes lines in the new trailer......or why there has to be a flashback to explain his dialogue

Look at Trailer 1 from ROTS,.....chopping up dialogue from previous episodes to promote new films is nothing new

J

Last edited by a moderator:
This whole "Luke said HAS" thing is a joke.lol I can't believe how many people are trying to read into that......

Like when everyone here firmly BELIEVED Obi Wan had Qui Gon's lightsaber on his belt in Ep2, even though he clearly did NOT. There were people actually pointing out DETAILS!lol

Or when Yoda says "By my own counsel will I teach" in ESB.....everyone started trying to say he was saying it was HIS council in the prequels. Guys, he said counSEL, not counCIL.

Sooooo many people want to try and read into things, it's funny. Fanboys in particular. In the end, it's just a movie, but I can almost guarantee.......the whole point of that line in the trailer, was to have Luke quote it verbatim. Period. It would simply have lost its weight otherwise..... That's ALL. Chances are, it's not even a line in the movie!lol Just in the trailer, to set up the mood.........

So is the character played by John Boyega the one firing on the other TIE's in the hangar with his own "advanced" TIE with narrow window?

They more look like White translucent Plastic then silver...maybe its simply a compound of hardened ceramic including Plexi Steel patented by Sienar Systems ;)

Not sure if anyone else has mentioned this yet but could this be why we haven't seen Luke's face in the new trailer? It would kind of make sense that he could have his father's burnt/melted helmet as he was the only one present at the funeral pyre. Be interesting to find out how he ended up with the additional cyborg components if that is actually him in the concept art.

Star Wars The Force Awakens (5).png

vader-mask-sith-figure-conceptart.jpg

Not sure if anyone else has mentioned this yet but could this be why we haven't seen Luke's face in the new trailer? It would kind of make sense that he could have his father's burnt/melted helmet as he was the only one present at the funeral pyre. Be interesting to find out how he ended up with the additional cyborg components if that is actually him in the concept art.

Nah, Luke has a beard. unless something major happens to him toward the end of the film but I doubt they will go that dark with our hero. Luke Skywalker will not be a tragic figure.
I think that concept was an early rendering of what Kylo Ren may look like but in the end they decided not to go overboard on yet another cyborg.
I don't think Luke would keep his father's melted helmet. Kylo probably has it as part of his collection. He might know about the battle of Endor.. perhaps he went there and discovers the old funeral pyre and finds the remains.

why would one and how does one fly into the engine of a crashed command ship and not risk finding a dead end and smashing? how do you know there is an escape and you can fly out the other side? Galaxy Far, Far Away GPS? :D

Star-Wars-Episode-VII-The-Force-Awakens-8.jpg

Star-Wars-Episode-VII-The-Force-Awakens-8.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back