Star Wars: The Force Awakens (Pre-release) (Spoilers)

I don't see Chewie fleeing unless it's to protect Han's kids. So maybe the rumors about Rey are correct? Otherwise I kind of see Chewie going on an arm ripping rampage.

Remember Denis Lawson stating that he had turned down a "cameo" in the movie? Well, my guess when I read that back then was the scene he had been considered for was supposed to be a funeral. Now, this would probably have been Han's funeral.

I'm referring to the movie Wedge. Didn't read the books myself. He's one of my favorite background characters.:)

Ben

What in God's name does he have going on where he wouldn't kill for a chance for work?
Did you check his profile on IMDB or Wikipedia? His schedule has been quite full in the last decade and the one before, mostly with acting in TV series but also a few movies and some theatre. He has been nominated for an Emmy and also worked as a director.
Unlike some other people, Star Wars was far from the pinnacle of his career.

He's the Thomas F Wilson of the Star Wars universe. He wants to be remembered for more than just one piece of work.

hmmm seeeeemed I was okay with spoilers until I started reading some of those above. Apparently I'm not. *Slammed down laptop lid*

Farewell thread! See you december 19th when I check back to see how many of these panned out!

I mean something someone has actually watched.

Did you check his profile on IMDB or Wikipedia? His schedule has been quite full in the last decade and the one before, mostly with acting in TV series but also a few movies and some theatre. He has been nominated for an Emmy and also worked as a director.
Unlike some other people, Star Wars was far from the pinnacle of his career.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back