Star Wars: The Force Awakens (Pre-release) (Spoilers)

In Aftermath, a transaction takes place that involves a red lightsaber "believed" to be Vader's.

.... eeerrrr why? they are going to have a hard time explaining the graflex resurfacing let alone vaders Crimson saber after falling down the shaft of the Death Star and then it blowing it...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To be fair, the passage in the book assigns some ambiguity to the red saber (don't have the book with me) but I think the seller of the saber is not sure of the saber's origins - however they still sell it under the guise that it was Vader's (it does ignite, and it is crimson). But the buyers claim the plans are to destroy it for whatever reason. So, it may not make it to the movie.

Perhaps it's what Kylo's saber is created from.

Looks like a lightsaber in his left hand.

knights%u00252Bof%u00252Bren%u00252Bforce%u00252Bawakens.jpg

Attachments

• p035s090.jpg
    p035s090.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 111
Last edited:
^ Yup. There are many things I wonder about. In Aftermath, who are the Acolytes of the Beyond who were seeking Vader's saber to destroy it? What happened to them -- and that saber -- between Aftermath and TFA? Was that Vader's saber? Did the Knights of Ren find them earlier, wipe them out, and Kylo use the destroyed pieces of Vader's saber to cobble together that saber he's wielding?

I've said elsewhere I am loving all the speculation, rumors, and -- amidst it all -- not knowing anything for sure... :D

--Jonah

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back