STAR WARS Life Size Collection - Pic Heavy

Re: Life Size Collection UPDATED - Page 3 Pics

Finally was able to upgrade my X-Wing pilot's head to make him Luke:)
Luke2.jpg Luke3.jpg Luke6.jpg Luke5.jpg Luke7.jpg

Last edited:

Looks like it's getting a bit crowed in there, you need to send me Chewie. Amazing collection!

Latest addition is Obi-Wan. When I saw the paint job on it, I had to find a way to make room for him!

Obi3.jpg Obi1.jpg Obi4.jpg

Awesome, I see you were able to get ahold of Ron. That ugnaught looks great

Another new addition to show: Huge thank you to Carsten (aka Orlock on the RPF) who did an excellent job making Kabe. The wardrobe for her is temporary, until I can get the right fabric, but she fits right into the cantina grouping.

Kabe1.jpg Kabe2.jpg Kabe3.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Life Size Collection UPDATED - Page 3 & 4 new pics

Awesome collection and an even better display. I don't know if anyone asked (I just looked at the pictures) but what kind of shoulder boards did you use for the Thrawn costume or were they custom made?

Thanks Flecktarn! The Thrawn shoulder boards were some civil war replicas I found (I don't remember the name of them). I wanted the coiled tassels instead of the thin strands, I think that's one key to making Thrawn's uniform really feel right. The shoulder boards are very heavy though.

Carsten (aka Orlock on the RPF) also made this Duros (Ellorrs Madak) mask. I finally got the wardrobe put together, and added the Duros to the cantina group:

Duros1.jpg Duros2.jpg Duros3.jpg

Proud to add Godzilla's Tusken Raider to the collection. Everything is by Godzilla except the shoes (and the bandoliers).

Tusken1.jpg Tusken2.jpg Tusken3.jpg

Last edited:
This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back