STAR WARS Life Size Collection - Pic Heavy

Re: Bounty Hunters & Life Size Collection

outstanding collection, you definitely need to get some better pics of those all set up

Ok since that is the living room ;) give us a bedroom shot with the princess as jabba's slave, lol, wow what a collection!

Very cool!! I need to stop looking through threads. I keep finding and adding projects to my list and really need to up my skills.

Awesome builds. Did you make the Salacious Crumb?

Are all of these wearable or just mannequins?

I didn't make the Salacious Crumb, someone in the UK did. Most of these are wearable (IG-88 and a couple obvious ones being the exceptions).
I'll have a big update with new photos soon.

My wife tolerated the figures in the living room waaay past Halloween. So my project has been creating a room (converting a storage shed) to display all the life size figures. The room is finished, here's some pics of it empty --- and then a few pics as I start to move the figures in. IG-88 isn't in the group shot as he's more tedious to move, I'll have new updates soon hopefully.
In the meantime here's the progress so far:
Col1.jpg Col2.jpg Col3.jpgCol4.jpg Col5.jpg Col6.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Life Size Collection UPDATED

get the flipping flip outta dodge! That's super awesome. hahahaha

I would have died a thousand deaths before being allowed that in the house...

Amazing. Please have a good shot of the saint you call a wife with your setup when you're done. We need to see what this creature looks like and worship her.

My wife really loved your comment:)

Okay, the big move is finally done and all the life size figures are in their new home. Here's some pics - will take more later. I thought we had plenty of space but it turned out to be a tight fit.
1 Group.jpg 2 Cantina.jpg 3 Chewie.jpg 4 R2.jpg 5 Bossk.jpg 6 Fett.jpg 7 Vader.jpg 8 Emperor.jpg 9 Thrawn.jpg 10 Tessek2.jpg 11 Tessek.jpg IG-88.jpg Boba2.jpg Bossk2.jpg 4LOM.jpg Dengar2.jpg Ackbar.jpg Royal.jpg Trooper.jpg Vader.jpg Maul.jpg Jawa.jpg Yoda.jpg Wicket.jpg

Last edited:

oh wow! that is awesome sauce! love your collection & bad wifey for making you move them out of your home! (semi-serious)

That is all just fantastic!

Congratulations on all of it (including the understanding spouse)...truly masterful execution!. :thumbsup

Nice collection! I see you made some of the hardest builds but no tusken raider yet? Not a tusken raider fan?

Thanks, it's been a lot of work getting this all put together - my wife probably fears for my sanity and didn't know what to do:)
I'm a huge tusken fan, there was someone on Rebel Legion doing a run of them and I put my name on the list months ago but so far I haven't heard back. There isn't really any more space to display any new characters (without blocking the views of the others) so the Tusken might get left out alas.
I added a bunch more pics above - just scroll up.

Re: Life Size Collection UPDATED - Page 3 Pics

Yup, there's so many characters you just can't have em all. Although you're pretty close! Did you get that nien nunb off eBay a few months ago? Looks like the one I sold

Id say you've pretty much got yourself a museum there mate! That is an incredible collection of costumes and lifesize characters. One of the best things I've seen on here. I'm a massive fan of the bounty hunters and they look awesome. I think my fave has got to be the IG-88. Nice one man, envious. Andy

Wow. You have an impressive collection for sure. But that display puts it over the top! Amazing stuff. I hope that shed is climate controlled ;)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back