DSC_5068.JPG
DSC_5071.JPG
DSC_5069.JPG
DSC_5070.JPG
DSC_5061.JPG
DSC_5059.JPG
DSC_5060.JPG

Last edited:
I hope these photos can be of some help. There were a few pieces I wished I would have gotten photos of, but the security guy seemed kind of annoyed with how many pics I was taking. I think I still managed to take around 200 photos. I'll go back in the next few months and get some more detailed pics of some of the models, and more pics of the Landspeeder. Maybe some more costume pics. There was also a Medical Droid that I totally missed.

^^ Was wondering that as well. Read a post on the internet about this exhibit and was interested in the simulator more than anything.

Re: Star Wars exhibit Props & Costumes - Lots of Pics

Awesome! How was the Millennium Falcon simulator? Did they allow pictures or video of that?

Sadly, I did not go on the Simulator because of time restraints. I also don't think admission was included with the ticket I had. I believe it cost extra.

Thanks for sharing these, do you have any more pics of the Pit Droid?

I didn't get anymore pics of the Pit Droid. I'm keeping a list of items people want more pics of so I can grab more specific shots when I go back, so I'll add the Pit Droid to the list.

Thanks for getting some great pictures for us.
One thing looks weird..is that Luke hand mislabelled? If memory serves in ESB he got the new hand,but the skin wasn't all torn up like that..does anybody else think it should be labelled from ROTJ instead?(not that it's a big deal,i just tend to nitpick the trivial stuff..)

Thanks for getting some great pictures for us.
One thing looks weird..is that Luke hand mislabelled? If memory serves in ESB he got the new hand,but the skin wasn't all torn up like that..does anybody else think it should be labelled from ROTJ instead?(not that it's a big deal,i just tend to nitpick the trivial stuff..)
I honestly don't know. I'm admittedly not as knowledgeable of Star Wars artifacts as most of you are here. I'd be interested to know if this was mislabeled as well.

That hand has been bugging me ever since I saw it at another show, in another thread. In ESB, his arm had a surgical box opened up, in ROTJ the back of his had was blasted open....So as far as I'm concerned, I have NO idea where that would have shown up on screen. Possibly it was made for deleted scenes or never used? It could also have been holding a lightsaber, with the prop ripped out of its grip? I dunno, all guesswork here

Last edited:
This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back