Star Trek TOS Communicator from The Wand Company

Wow, you guys patiently wait and wait and wait MONTHS for Wand to get the product out and then bitch because you were billed 24 to 48 hours before it shipped? You've got to get some perspective!

24-48 hours isn't ready to ship, my perspective is just fine, thanks.

Wow, you guys patiently wait and wait and wait MONTHS for Wand to get the product out and then bitch because you were billed 24 to 48 hours before it shipped? You've got to get some perspective!

This is kind of where some of us are now....

Last edited by a moderator:
Called Thinkgeek again today, since we've passed the magical 48 hour processing time mark, given the same spiel about how it takes 24-48 hours to process and then ship when it's ready to ship. More of the "still processing" nonsense and that I'll probably get a notification maybe today but probably Monday since we're going into a weekend. Was assured mine was not backordered and will ship.....still not please since apparently it takes a series of untrained apes to ship a product that was paid for over two days ago.

I received mine today from StarTrek,com and I'm very happy with it. I don't have a camera that will work with my computer so I can't take any pictures of it. The box was very well packed and arrived without any problems.

I also ordered from Thinkgeek, that was actually my first order last year and only ordered from StarTrek,com 3 weeks ago because I decided I wanted a 2nd one and I didn't like Thinkgeek's pre-order process. I actually expected to get the StarTrek.com order long after the Thinkgeek one and I'm very pleasantly surprised at how fast it arrived, which considering they charged 18.00 for shipping makes sense.

Ok, I have just (hopefully) made mine "child proof":)
20160624_070805%202_zpst6zcuoll.jpg

I just received my shipping notice from Thinkgeek. It has yet to be picked up by UPS so there is no scheduled delivery date yet but at least they have started the ball rolling.

Forget spanking, somebody needs to whip that Monkey within an inch of his life! :unsure

Called Thinkgeek again today, since we've passed the magical 48 hour processing time mark, given the same spiel about how it takes 24-48 hours to process and then ship when it's ready to ship. More of the "still processing" nonsense and that I'll probably get a notification maybe today but probably Monday since we're going into a weekend. Was assured mine was not backordered and will ship.....still not please since apparently it takes a series of untrained apes to ship a product that was paid for over two days ago.

You'd think there would be a decent youtube video that actually demonstrates the bluetooth, discusses the sound, etc. Nope.
Just loons and unboxing videos.

I feel a calling. Someone needs to demonstrate what any sensible Trek fan would do the moment this thing is charged. They'd call their wife and pester the **** out of them, demanding they refer to them as, Captain. Then, they'd say, "Okay, hit me back so I can do the flippy thing."

That's whats up here, you can damned well bet on that!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back