Wand Company Phaser Handle Stuck

JonnyRingo1966

Greetings all. I just purchased a Wand phaser on the Bay with the handle apparently stuck on to the p2 body. The seller said that after putting the phaser together for listing photos, they were unable to remove it. They said they did not overtighten it or see/feel a snap or other sign of an issue. I have tried unscrewing the handle while pulling outwards but it has not worked. The handle is firmly connected but not flush so it can move slightly. If I attempt to tighten it, it creates some resistance but does not tighten all the way and continues to spin. I'm posting here in the hopes that someone else may have encountered this issue and come up with a solution. Thanks, everybody...

Greetings all. I just purchased a Wand phaser on the Bay with the handle apparently stuck on to the p2 body. The seller said that after putting the phaser together for listing photos, they were unable to remove it. They said they did not overtighten it or see/feel a snap or other sign of an issue. I have tried unscrewing the handle while pulling outwards but it has not worked. The handle is firmly connected but not flush so it can move slightly. If I attempt to tighten it, it creates some resistance but does not tighten all the way and continues to spin. I'm posting here in the hopes that someone else may have encountered this issue and come up with a solution. Thanks, everybody...

So, the rod inside the Phaser II grip just spins but will neither tighten nor loosen?

But…here is the other problem.

If you are able to remove the handle, the nut inside the Phaser II will likely remain loose and you may not be able to reattach the handle again.

But…here is the other problem.

If you are able to remove the handle, the nut inside the Phaser II will likely remain loose and you may not be able to reattach the handle again.
Not much room...

Attachments

• 20231109_221022.jpg
    20231109_221022.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 69

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back