Star Trek Into Darkness (Pre-release)

I've been interrogating a fellow over on the TrekBBS who attended the Sydney premiere. Here's what I've gleaned so far. MASSIVE SPOILERS, OBVIOUSLY.
  • Cumberbatch is playing Khan.
  • Spock Prime shows up. (!)
  • Section 31 is behind the dastardly deeds, and is holding Khan's crew to force him to do their dirty work.
  • They rip off the end of TWOK but "not as good."
  • Kirk dies. (!!)
  • But the crew uses Khan's blood to bring him back. (!!!??)
  • Spock gets to yell KHAAAAAAAAAAN!

I'm currently awaiting a reply on some other questions, like what role the Marcuses play and what that ship is that crashes into San Fransisco.

Full spoilers are also all over the IMDB boards if you really want to suffer. :lol:

A couple of other tidbits:

Pike dies. He doesnt come back.

Admiral Marcus is working for Section 31. The Dreadnaught is his ship.

That torpedo we saw? There's 72 of them, and they have Khan's frozen crew inside.

Kham forces Noel Howard's charatcer to bomb a London data archive in order to trick Starfleet's top brass into gathering together so he can kill them. Kirk figures this out and escapes the distriction when he realizes that there was nothing in that archives that was classified or important in any way.

I think it's legit.

For one thing, we know that in the future, despite how advanced technology has become, medicine hasn't advanced enough to figure out how to cure this little girl from whatever is killing her. Khan using his blood to cure her certainly sounds has some weight to it since the release of that screenshot of McCoy taking a sample of Khan's blood. That will eventually lead to resurrecting the dead Tribble and bringing Kirk back to life.

So in conclusion,
Khan is actually Jesuskhan.

Last edited:
It's amazing. A year or so speculating on JJ and the gang's secrecy ruined practically overnight. I think the more secrecy there is - the more apt I am to start reading the real spoilers once they start spilling.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back