SPIDERTEEN911's Definitive Spider-Man Suit! SOLD TO chaosprince PIC HEAVY!

Thank you for the kind words amigo :) Looking forward to seeing how it looks on you!

Wouldn't it just be a twist if it looked terrible on me?! hahaha

Thanks for the vote of confidence, I'm going to post pictures around 1-2pm PST tomorrow (If the suit is in by then)

If not, then around 8pm PST after my dance classes.

Wouldn't it just be a twist if it looked terrible on me?! hahaha

Thanks for the vote of confidence, I'm going to post pictures around 1-2pm PST tomorrow (If the suit is in by then)

If not, then around 8pm PST after my dance classes.

I'm sure you'll look great man. It would be ideal to do the airbrushing right on the person wearing the suit to get all the muscle placement correctly, but I think the suit itself works as a map to figure out where everything goes. You should be fine ;)

I'm sure you'll look great man. It would be ideal to do the airbrushing right on the person wearing the suit to get all the muscle placement correctly, but I think the suit itself works as a map to figure out where everything goes. You should be fine ;)

You did an awesome job! Im curious what kind of paint did you spray on?

As promised!
Got the suit today.
Took a while to get on, something I should have expected, but ended up fitting great.

IMG_20140206_151835_zpswozdyir7.jpg

20140206_151134_zpsqk3isolm.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

As promised!
Got the suit today.
Took a while to get on, something I should have expected, but ended up fitting great.

http://i1103.photobucket.com/albums/g471/ChaosPrince1021/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_20140206_151835_zpswozdyir7.jpg
http://i1103.photobucket.com/albums/g471/ChaosPrince1021/Mobile%20Uploads/20140206_151134_zpsqk3isolm.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Wow! Looks great on you man!! I really need to get off my ass and go back to the gym and start hitting some cardio too. Truly envious of the fit on you. And I agree on the belt. I wish they would've kept the first suit and just added the belt for the second movie but oh well.

Looks like all the muscles match up man. Awesome! Thanks for letting me work on it :)

HOLY MOTHER HUBBARD! That's beautiful! So glad to see how well this is coming together dude, can't wait to see some lenses on that bad boy!

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back