Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Build Club (PIC HEAVY!)

Yeah, The first day, he paints four miles worth of lines.
The second day, he manages only three, then two on the third day and struggles to do one mile on the fourth day. When he comes into work on the fifth day, the Foreman pulls him aside and asks why, each day, he is doing less and less work and so, he explains, that it's getting farther and farther for him to walk back to the paint pot.....

It isn't always a problem, but the ache goes back in time at least a month, Yuumi-san!

I take pain medication for it, but also dental advice from Atlanthia!
I am going soon to a dentist! :thumbsup

QUOTE=Atlanthia;2717490]Does anyone have any decent screen shots or reference pictures of the passenger pod computer banks with the desk and chair in front by any chance?[/QUOTE]

I believe I can help you in just a bit, mate! :thumbsup

Stay tuned!

You are certainly in he right area, Braddock, but the second photo is where the computer normally is. Unfortunately, in your two photos it isn't there at all. Thank you for your help though. It was good of you to reply, and so quickly, too! :)

Braddock's pics will probably be useful for me, as that's the style I'm likely to go with on mine! :)
At least, that's what I've been envisioning!
Thanks, Braddock!:thumbsup

Those are a great starting point, Bob! Many Thanks to you! Hey, while you are on that episode, see if there are any sneaky shots of the rear walkway. That's the episode when they store the moon buggy in there, isn't it?

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back