Soooooooo...this new Hasbro 6" scale snowspeeder

I got about this far:

Screen Shot 2020-10-25 at 06.00.46.png

I have either reached the capacity of Tinkercad or of my computer, as it always says "failed to group shapes" or "nodes failed to load" when I try to load the model. When I tried to download and add to Thingiverse it doesn't include the roof.

I'll try to put the .stl(s) onto thingiverse, and add the link here. If that fails then if anyone wants the files just let me know and I'll email them.

Edit: Hazbru TBS Snowspeeder replacement canopy by Blergh120

Last edited:
I got about this far:

View attachment 1361709

I have either reached the capacity of Tinkercad or of my computer, as it always says "failed to group shapes" or "nodes failed to load" when I try to load the model. When I tried to download and add to Thingiverse it doesn't include the roof.

I'll try to put the .stl(s) onto thingiverse, and add the link here. If that fails then if anyone wants the files just let me know and I'll email them.

Edit: Hazbru TBS Snowspeeder replacement canopy by Blergh120

Try copying everything, and creating a brand new design, then pasting everything to the new design. TinkerCad sometimes gets this issue.

Also, you don't need to create both sides, especially if they are symmetrical. Do one side then cut off the incomplete side. Copy and mirror the good side and join them together.

TazMan2000

Just a quick revisit to this thread. I was just wondering--for those of us that did not cut out the canopy windows--how is yours looking? On mine, that godawful plastic they used has pretty much completely hazed over during these last few years. I can't hardly see through the windows at all anymore.
Seriously thinking about taking the blade to them.

I can't wait for my house to be built so I can get my birds on display. I've got a spare 6in Luke Snow speeder pilot figure who's head I'm going to rip off and add Wedge's head on so I can have Rogue Leader and Rogue 3 together.

I got about this far:

View attachment 1361709

That error typically means you've got too many groups grouped into groups. You can do so recursively in Tinkercad, but it's such a lame-ass program it will crap out fairly quickly with complex designs. Try to rethink your design and group your objects into fewer groups.

Sometimes if you leave the browser window open for a while the groupings that errored out will resolve themselves. But it's slow.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back