Solo: A Star Wars Story

Re: Star Wars Anthology (Young Han Solo)

I would love to see some new types of locations for this one. Maybe the whole movie could take place on a space station or something?

Imagine the walled City of Kowloon in space?

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Yeah...I do not want to see young Han wearing a damn vest.

People change their clothes. Not everything is a uniform

Why not? It's iconic... and by my count he has only worn two different vests, but four different jackets. So I don't want to see him wearing a damn jacket... bring back the vest! And make it practical... have him use the pockets... so it's not just a costume piece, but a practical choice.

I want to see Han wearing his leisure suit out on the town with Lando.

Heck, even throw something on Chewie like a fancy hat for dinner.

Good idea: Han & Lando in their matching fancy-duds:

star-wars-episode-v-the-empire-strikes-back.jpg
Review_PFHanSoloRebelHero_still.jpg

Chewie could have a nice shiny gold bandolier for the night out... I'll leave the photoshopping for someone else.

Have the vest be a Falcon thing, he uses the pockets for tools as he specially modifies it himself. Or have him wear it like a Smallville type thing, for 2 seconds at the closing scene. Dark blue or black outfit would be cool to see, smuggling, gambling space pirate that looks dangerous yet smooth, cuz, ya know, he's Han effin Solo

Give Han a western style jacket. Dress him up like Tuco with a DL-44 tied to a lanyard and I'd be over the moon. Put me in the no vest camp. That would feel lazy.

Edit: joking about the lanyard.

Can we give him a pancho (ie Marty in BTF 3 or Clint in FFOD). Also would be incorrect from a PC standpoint to give Lando a big fedora with a long feather....and a cane?

Ha! Oh it very well could suck but it likely won't suck because AE doesn't look enough like Harrison or is shorter. It would suck if the story is bad. But we have no clue what that story is.

Story isn't everything. In spite of having a great story, R1 failed in many ways. Lots of movies have great stories, and yet suck. The Solo movie could have a great story, and still suck, if I don't buy him as Han Solo.

The Wook

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back