So what current cartoons do you watch?

Current cartoons:

American Dad
Aqua Teen Hunger Force
Bob's Burgers
Family Guy
South Park
The Simpsons

I'm not sure if Futurama counts as current or not. I have no idea whether or not they are making any new ones.

And yes, TAS was amazing.

Current cartoons:

American Dad
Aqua Teen Hunger Force
Bob's Burgers
Family Guy
South Park
The Simpsons

I'm not sure if Futurama counts as current or not. I have no idea whether or not they are making any new ones.

And yes, TAS was amazing.

The next season of Futurama starts in June or July.

Simpsons
Family Guy
American Dad
The Cleveland Show
Phineas and Ferb, it feeds my platypi obsession...

Plus the 90's marvel cartoons and such when I can.

Currently watching whenever I can/DVRing...

Bobs Burgers
Family Guy
American Dad
Venture Bros

Watching whenever I stumble on it, as they are generally on when I get home from work If I dont go out and do something I watch them while either working on props/costumes or starting dinner, or are on when its time for bed:

Adventure Time
Regular Show
Archer
Aqua Unit Patrol Squad (though kinda losing interest)

I'm really just on Family Guy right now, though I watch Phineas and Ferb every so often as well as Regular Show.
Never really got into American Dad, seems like too much of a cheap clone of Family Guy.

-GI Joe Renegades- Although I don't really like it.
-Full Metal Alchemist- Interesting, but when it starts to get good the episode is over. -The first episodes freaked me out...
-Phineas and Ferb: I crack up at Ashley Tisdale's voice/ sinister laugh. I can't get the stupid song out of my head either that Phineas and the Ferbtones sing with Candice.
-The original Ben 10.

I still miss the Batman Superman hour and the Justice League stories. That was good TV.

Adventure Time.

adventuretime2.jpg

Venture Bros.

wtf-girl-photo-possibly-the-real-dr-mrs-monarch.jpg

Squidbillies

squidbillies.jpg

Laffo.

Last edited:
I can't help but like adventure time for being weird and post apocalyptic. Rumor has it Finn is going to talk more about the war in an upcoming season.

garcast.gif

Some days ago I got some DVDs from a friend of the old Gargoyles series. I almost forgot how I loved them when they first came in TV more than a decade ago. A lot of fun and not too childish for a work of the Disney Studios.

on my list of shows I watch: Star Wars The Clone Wars, Phineas and Ferb (love it!) and, more recently, Transformers Prime. It's been a while, but every once in a while I will watch some of the older stuff on DVD (ie Johnny Quest, Batman Animated, etc)

Superjail is the best cartoon on right now - hands down.
Simpsons, Bob's Burgers, American Dad, Invader Zim (with my son), Spongebob (with my kids).

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back