Snow wolf two tone pulse rifle RE PAINT help!

The last time I got glasses and had my eyes dilated the doctor gave me some cheap disposable sunglasses. They were pretty thin and flexible. I may stop by Wal-Mart tomorrow to see if I could get a free pair. I like my window, but it's kinda dark. That may change when I get Majenko's board. I'll post what I come up with.

I've got some thin dark film to put underneath the counter I will post some pics tomorrow when I do it, going to add some more weather to.
Robiwon let me know what you come up with?

Just to chip in with my 2 penneth here. IF I could get hold of a sample of the Humbrol Bees Brown then I could eye-match it (my job!) and put it into rattle cans for ya! There are only certain types of paint that will really STICK to plastics without using an adhesion promoter but these paints can also be put into cans, AND with a matt finish! All I need is a sample of the original colour to match to. RAL colours are readily available from most paint shop suppliers but they might not be the EXACT colour that we all want! (By the way.... All you fellow UK-ers DO know that it is a CRIMINAL offence to repaint a 2 tone Airsoft unless you comply with the VCRA don't ya...... even an M41-A...)

This is what I used.
Amazon.com: eForCity Privacy Screen Filter compatible with Apple® iPhone® 5: Cell Phones & Accessories

Before
DSC03969.jpg

After
DSC03968.jpg

They are the same gun. Made by Snow Wolf, Evike sells it and puts their own name brand, Matrix, on it. It is a clone of the old G&P conversion kit, missing a piece on the inside of the magwell though.

My personal take would be put a base layer of brown down first , let dry , then over spray with the olive thinned down a little ,do it very lightly and use the pantone as a reference as you go . I got the tip from Terry English , many, many years ago who produced the Marine armour and matched the colour's this way.

They are the same gun. Made by Snow Wolf, Evike sells it and puts their own name brand, Matrix, on it. It is a clone of the old G&P conversion kit, missing a piece on the inside of the magwell though.

What piece would that be? And can you get the piece?

The piece missing is a large flat panel that helps guide the magizine into place. It basically takes up the empty space inside the mag well.

You can see it in these pics.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back