Skyrim: Falmer Helmet- 1ST CAST OUT

That looks amazing! The great thing about Falmer armour is its made from an Organic material so any irregularities only improves it organic look. Cant wait to see this all painted up!

thanks everyone for all the kudos! i haven't had a chance to paint it yet. i have been spending all my time on another project for someone.

yeah i appreciated the fact that the armor was made out of giant bug carapace. it allowed for me to have some irregularities. I will leave the highly accurate, symmetrical steel gear to Volpin! lol!

Re: Skyrim: Falmer Helmet

You did one helluva outstanding job! Looks just like the ones those bastards wear!! Great, great job!

I really liked their battle hardened armor too.

Lookin good!!! It's nice to see people working on their smithing skills. I went the easy route and leveled up with iron daggers. Props to you for your skills.

:lol:lol:lol:lol Yeah me too! And did the speechcraft trick at the Blackbriar Meadery!

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back