SirCharles77's Hasbro Millennium Falcon Conversion - COMPLETED!!!

SirCharles, I still can't visualize how the threaded bar and nuts that sit on your stand, interact with your brace. Does the whole bar/nut apparatus that's attached to your brace fit INSIDE the brace? How far up does it extend? I'm assuming it stops short of the top gunner bay.

SirCharles, I still can't visualize how the threaded bar and nuts that sit on your stand, interact with your brace. Does the whole bar/nut apparatus that's attached to your brace fit INSIDE the brace? How far up does it extend? I'm assuming it stops short of the top gunner bay.
Hello, sorry for not getting back to you sooner. I never got a notification of your message.

Yes the bar/nut apparatus slides up inside of the large black inner frame/brace that I installed. Then the printed toothed nuts interact and hold together with gravity allowing you to display it at any angle.

Where do I get the STL files for these spare parts??
I have never sold the stl files for these parts. Up until now I have only ever sold the printed parts. Not sure how comfortable I am with the files being out there in the wild for people to share around (which inevitably always happens).

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back