Show us your rpfs (replica prop firearms)!

A superb rough stunt blaster just arrived: RS Prop Masters ESB Replica Stunt Stormtrooper Blaster Limited Run.

From RS Prop Masters Facebook page: The iconic E-11 stunt blaster from ESB, created from the original 'Pugman' blaster, direct lineage, it doesn't get any better. A must for ESB Stormtroopers and Snowtroopers. Limited to 10.

rspugmanesbstuntstormtr.jpg

379660_10151337517984333_1277593674_n.jpg

More info on RS Prop Masters Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10151335648919333.487359.265114729332&type=1

Well, I went and rearranged my gun wall.
newgunwall_zps4d62f125.jpg

Peter Weller "Robocop" lifecast watching over things...
lifecastwall_zps38699461.jpg

One of these days I'll have a "real" pulse rifle up here...
pulseposter_zps743c7a40.jpg

You older guys might remember my scratchbuilt E11 from 2007; she's in dire need of repair...
E11together_zps1a7a8b06.jpg

The mag well fell off, and I had given my cylinders to Saberfreak for his build...
E11magwell_zpsd4843f8d.jpg

The Hengstler counter is missing a plastic strip, and I used the M19 scope on my Luke ESB blaster...
E11hengstler_zps8cff5ed1.jpg

Once I add new cylinders, glue the mag well back on, and obtain a second M19 scope so I can mount the Hengstler again I'm going to repaint it with a more "pebble finish" black as found on the real Sterlings. Then all I have to do is figure out where the heck to hang it...

I need a bigger wall :lol

Forgot to add the Colt Navy 1861 revolver project I did late last year for Halloween. For fun I molded some horn grips from a Colt SAA and they fit surprisingly well. Also for fun, no paint, all parts are cast in color.

Cast plastic grips
2mfzzh5.jpg

Cast wood grip
fkwc4k.jpg

Cast plastic dirty ivory
33dxi4y.jpg

Cast Colt SAA horn grips
15as2c.jpg

Nice Rob! I'd like to get a piece like that for display, alongside of an 1873 Colt. Does the wedge come out to remove the cylinder? I thing cutting back the wedge notch in the cylinder pin would tighten up the gap between the cylinder and the forcing cone...

I molded it in pieces so everything goes together like the real deal. Your correct about the gap. Thats because I was in a hurry to get it ready for Halloween and didnt remove enough material inside the barrel for the frame to fit in. Still sold it to some guy on the street for a few hundred dollars as is since he "had to have it" Halloween night.

In the next few months I may be doing the SAA in various barrel lengths, grips and finishes for a friend. Last year I molded a pair of the catalin finger groove grips off one of John Waynes guns. Think I may have come up with a solution for the grip material itself which from what I understand nobody can figure out. The grips are actually semi translucent and have a whitish swirl inside them. Its only visible with the grips off the gun. Not even the guns owner knew this until we removed them from the gun itself.

I just posted these in my Man With No Name costume thread, but I suppose it should go in here too. My Clint Eastwood Good/Bad/Ugly gun. It's a replica gun, but it's a real working gun as well.

gun4.JPG

gun5.JPG

Here are some of my replica prop guns I have scratch-built ( the Liberator 45ACP, the Sten MKII, and the Beretta Model 1934 ) or modified ( Han Solos blaster-a converted BB Gun ).

Attachments

• IMG_5337.JPG
    IMG_5337.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 164
  • IMG_5338.JPG
    IMG_5338.JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 181
  • IMG_5845.JPG
    IMG_5845.JPG
    3.5 MB · Views: 171
  • P8148584.JPG
    P8148584.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 195
  • IMG_5226.JPG
    IMG_5226.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 213
  • IMG_5228.JPG
    IMG_5228.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 168
  • IMG_5108.JPG
    IMG_5108.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 216
  • IMG_5112.JPG
    IMG_5112.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 188
  • IMG_5862.JPG
    IMG_5862.JPG
    3.2 MB · Views: 203
Last edited:
Wow great guns, love em
Can anyone help me identify or how to get a good base for making the predator 2 elder flintlock pistol?
Thanks in advance

Denix used to offer an almost exact replica of the flintlock in P2, but every single link I've looked at for that particular model shows it as no longer available. It was a Circa 1710 or 1711 "Catalonian" Miquelet pistol. The closest thing I've seen is the Denix "George Washington" pistol, but that would need a substantial amount of modding to make it passable.

Last edited:
Wow great guns, love em
Can anyone help me identify or how to get a good base for making the predator 2 elder flintlock pistol?
Thanks in advance

It's a silghtly modified Denix 1189 Catalonian flintlock replica.

Denix 1189 replica Catalonian flintlock pistol

Your best bet might be eBay as I don't believe they make these anymore.

You might be able to modify any of the other Denix Flintlocks to meet your needs.

Last edited:
This is the first Replica Prop Firearm I've made. The Longshot Sniper Rifle from Gears of War 3. The stock is two 1"x6" pine boards that are laminated together, barrel is Schedule 80 PVC, the bolt is a wood dowel with sheet PVC handle, the barrel shroud is vacuformed, and the scope is made from PVC fittings and sheet PVC.

IMG_1851.JPGIMG_1852.JPGIMG_1854.JPGIMG_1855.JPGIMG_1858.JPG

Here's the build album on Facebook Longshot Sniper Rifle

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back