Show us your rpfs (replica prop firearms)!

12-30-2011_018.jpg

12-30-2011_019.jpg

Hey ! it's Megatron !

TFC-Megatron-Gun_1274636578.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Haha, I was thinking the same thing. I am actually in the market for a Walther P1 to do a Megatron out of. The P1 is exactly the same gun as the P38 that Megs was patterned on, but with a alloy frame and not made during WW2. Also a lot cheaper. :thumbsup

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walther_P38

Avolow.

Caz those F/O 1911s are a thing of beauty! And with that being said, are you in the market for a best friend or possibly adopt an adult?

Caz those F/O 1911s are a thing of beauty! And with that being said, are you in the market for a best friend or possibly adopt an adult?

Thanks, It took me four years to build those Face/Off guns they were really expensive to build, top of the line everything went in them, In fact I dont think there is a single stock part in them, even the disconectors were custom pieces. That being said there no money left for adoption :D

For a long time I've been on the fence about the above weapon...I either really love it...Or I really hate it. I can't decide. ><

Here are some of mine

Beretta M9 with SGS Compensator (Leon the Professional / Underworld)

IMG_2699_zps08ea5e21.jpg

Zombie Apocalypse Kit (Ben Wade hand of God)

087_zps9831a751.jpg

Firefly Model 47a (ignore the zebra print cloth lol)

089_zpsf56eedc6.jpg

That is all kinds of awesomeness!!!! Where did you get the noisy cricket rifle???? Sweeeeet!

Thank you, I picked up the cricket rifle from the original prop maker although I understand they were all digital in the movie.. I still love it, all metal with led like the smaller version... :D

Great collections posted on here folks. Thanks for sharing with the rest of us.... Anyone want to adopt an Aussie so that I can move to the USA and start my own collection?

Yeah the gun laws here do make building and owning some of these props very difficult or downright impossible. Sometimes one has to really compromise on how the prop is made to get something that looks "OK". I find it really disgusting though just how expenisve metal pistol replicas are to buy here compared with the US. (ie 3 times the price or more) One can get them from the US though with the right permit for customs as owning them in Qld is quite legal. I agree with the tough laws though.

Where are you in OZ?

Great collections posted on here folks. Thanks for sharing with the rest of us.... Anyone want to adopt an Aussie so that I can move to the USA and start my own collection?��

That's awesome. What length is it?
hehe quite big actually.. maybe 42" long tip to tip? If I were to make it again I'd shrink it a little bit.. that being said I was somewhat constrained by the diameter of the ABS pipe. I just need to finish sanding and then paint the MF cells.. overall weathering, new strap maybe.. and we're good!

Hey ! it's Megatron !

TFC-Megatron-Gun_1274636578.jpg

Haha, I was thinking the same thing. I am actually in the market for a Walther P1 to do a Megatron out of. The P1 is exactly the same gun as the P38 that Megs was patterned on, but with a alloy frame and not made during WW2. Also a lot cheaper. :thumbsup

Walther P38 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Avolow.[/QUOTE]

From time to time Cabela's has had some P-38/P-1 for sale in their weekend catalog sales for around $400. It's one of those theings that you have tocatch them when they are running the ad and be close enough to go there since they only have less then 20 or so stores in the US.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back