Shop happening's

Okay Friends, Thanks so much Guys for the likes and comments very much needed. Okay I have a mri coming up on the 2nd then a scope on the prostate everything is still screaming shoulder knee hips butt all of me but as said before no time to cry but carry onward with a hard push and progress is happening here is how its playing out Enjoy
IMG_1765 - Copy.JPG
IMG_1767.JPG
IMG_1768.JPG
IMG_1769.JPG
IMG_1770.JPG
IMG_1771.JPG
IMG_1772.JPG
IMG_1773.JPG
IMG_1774.JPG
Here is a mess, this is what happens when you are deep into it I will have a heck of a mess to clean up
IMG_1775.JPG
My long bench is cluttered bad but I call it creative clutter
IMG_1776.JPG
Even my pin striping box has gained some clutter its everywhere OCD
IMG_1777.JPG
this table is the one the mando ship was built on and now this ship next the galactica I still got a bit more sculpting to do as well. I have added a bunch of those small rivit dots on the bottom tonight before shutting down I wanted to make it in here to share now I will flip this over and get busy on the top a bunch of parts for the top has done been made it will not be long thats what the monkey said when he got his tail caught in the fan but getting very close to painting this thing got to round up a nice piece of foam to land this on lots more happening next we shall see Thanks All Jim

Okay Friends, As you can see way down the long bench there is a duck in the waiting another pintail drake a ways off from that project Thanks Guys for following along on these crazy quest many more coming Thanks again Jim

Hope the mri ends up helping. Mine a few weeks ago didn't really help with anything.
And jist laying there for like 45 mins without moving was not so fun, especially having adhd....torture....

Looking good! Best of luck with your appointment on the 2nd - I hope they learn something that will help you.
Thanks yep the ship is coming along, Thanks about all this health mumbo I will be alright. Thanks for the kind word much needed. Thanks Jim

Hope the mri ends up helping. Mine a few weeks ago didn't really help with anything.
And jist laying there for like 45 mins without moving was not so fun, especially having adhd....torture....
Yep have had it done before just the scope after the mri is what I am not look to bung on fire for sure Thanks Friend Jim

Okay Friends , Wois Thanks everyone of you Guys These comments are very needed and Thanks for the likes. Everthing screaming but pluging onward and looks like I am getting close to paint. lots of bits going on the top. all the lighting is wired and works I just can't show a test because my station that I use for soldering has a set for testing power by putting power to the battery terminals. Yep the test part is for some reason not working and there is no fuse. I checked everything this is a very much used piece of equipment The solder part works great. Well with all said here is what happened next Enjoy
IMG_1779.JPG
IMG_1780.JPG
IMG_1781.JPG
IMG_1781.JPG
IMG_1782.JPG
IMG_1784.JPG
IMG_1785.JPG
IMG_1786.JPG
IMG_1787.JPG
Okay Guys Really gettig close to some paint a few more bit then paint on I am thinking of some black primer and will hide in the dark areas the ship will be then painted silver. I will have to fire up the airbrush for some detail work some bit of highlight work. Thanks so much Guys for following along on my crazy quest. Thanks for the support and enjoying my crazy stuff I am always making Thanks Friends Jim

Sorry, been away for a bit, but great to come back and see this!

You really made a lot of progress. Looks great!
Yes I know how being away can happen here I am back after a bit of gone but here I am and Thanks its been a trip Thanks Friend Jim

Okay Friends, Thanks for the likes and comments much needed. So yes man I seem to have taken it to the finish line and this thing shipped out this morning but I have some cool pics of it up in the collection room Enjoy
IMG_1830.JPG
IMG_1831.JPG
IMG_1844.JPG
IMG_1846.JPG
Alrighty Guys, Yes this was done Wednesday then I took off to illinoies on a road trip for a couple days got back yesterday then got up this Friday morn and ship this crazy thing. So how sad when a project is completed I am already having modeling withdraws Well Guys and All Lets see what is going to happen next I know something is bout to happen up in here or out there in the old shop just keep you eye open you know me next adventure is around the corner Thanks Jim

Okay Friends, Thanks All for the likes and comments always needed. Yep for sure they are trying to find out why my whole body hurts 14 tubes of blood the mri was done but no info on that yet but I keep pluging along. So remember the flight of the navagetor ship well it got shelfed, I now need to finish this one. I have been studying where I am and where I need to go, now I am ready for some sculpting, which I will start in the morning. I also been studying which model to put on the bench. really ready for that a nice kit we shall see on this one. So much to do lots bout to happen out there in the old shop

Hope they can figure out what to do for you.
My one roommate and I are going through so much, we joke that we are in a race to see whos health is the worst....although, shes winning for sure...sad to say. At 45, shes had more surgerys than the normal person twice her age.
As for me, I got a Bipap machine on Wednesday, but so far not going so well, hard to sleep wearing a mask, and I think the air pressure is just way to high. Monday I'll see if the doctor can lower it.
Health issues are sure not fun to deal with, are they.....

Hope they can figure out what to do for you.
My one roommate and I are going through so much, we joke that we are in a race to see whos health is the worst....although, shes winning for sure...sad to say. At 45, shes had more surgerys than the normal person twice her age.
As for me, I got a Bipap machine on Wednesday, but so far not going so well, hard to sleep wearing a mask, and I think the air pressure is just way to high. Monday I'll see if the doctor can lower it.
Health issues are sure not fun to deal with, are they.....
Hello Friend, Been busy yep they say something is low on my blood count also up for a biopsey Thanks always Friend......Jim

Okay Friends, Wow Thanks for all the care you guys are GREAT!!!!! Yep I do hope they can figure things out it has do do with something being low. still hurt all over but it don't stop me. So here is something I have been pecking on as I mess with the flight of the navagater ship. So with what I will share I am just thinking on building it with out any bells but complete detail. Alright I been on this BSG quest so I pulled some models out of the closet. I stop because I am at the point where lighting will be happening. I also have aquired something a super cool gift I might share because this is where all the lighting will happen we shall see on this one but here is some stuff happening Enjoy
IMG_1884.JPG
IMG_1885.JPG
IMG_1887.JPG
IMG_1888.JPG
IMG_1889.JPG
Okay Guys, not to sure about lighting this because the other will require all the stuff chaser lights for landing bays also a bunch of fiber optics. Me bucks need to be on the big project, also been busy on the navagater ship. I did kinda took a break but was out there some every day just thinking on the nav ship also the big BSG just getting everything lighting wise for this is going to be a trick. Now the other models built will have lighting the subs b9 robot ect. Yep just getting them out of me closet seem like I am trying did take the BSG kits out and am building them cylon base I will light how it should be also the cylon raider will be lit just stuck for a moment got it started now how to finish we shall see. Thanks So Much Guys for all the KINDNESS This is what RPF is about I am back at it and lots more happening OH the pain no time for crying pluging on Thanks Jim

Okay Friends, Been busy but not in the shop other than cutting hard wood flooring, Yep wifey has me busy on this project which is mostly her project. I just have to cut the boards. They put me on a once a week vitiam D dose this is what is low, but that doesn't stop the biopsey. That will be like somebody took a blow torch to me bung. wake up in recovery with your bung on fire. It is what it is hoop jumping. Still stuck on the lighting. once a kit is started I do finish it you guys know me it will have to be rite I will need all the chaser lighting and I can't use the moebius size kit too small also I want everything to be correct. the boards and all that runs the lighting Lots happening more coming up on the nav ship also anything I have on the bench Thanks Guys for the likes and cool comments it really gives old me the juice I need to plug along More coming Thanks Jim

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back