Shop happening's

kermet

Sr Member
Okay Friends, Its been a bit and have I been busy, and yes I have a bunch of pics...., but for a bunch of other catagorys. Well some here in general modeling for sure I just don't remember how I hooked my phone up for down load I will figure this out and show some busyness. Yes it has been a bit after the Mando ship I took a break and started the zoneing process for the shop and was shot down so I readjusted my shop and its great which I will share. I did dump my bay cart and got some cool models to build which I have done built 3 of them and have about 20 more to go the Tamyia lotus b 49 was a hard build and instructions was all Japan but had digrams which helped. I still have another to yet build and I know what to expect also built the MPC millenium falcon and the Y -wing fighter I would like to do this in studio scale. also been doing some casting doing some large Predator statues which are still in the making. One day I will have to share my collecting room LOTS of coolness monsters aliens puppets 6 inch black series some 12 inch also some 12 Inch gi joes atm I am finishing up a decorative decoy carving lots of burning in feathers many many small lines have to sope from time to time and take a break for my eyes to refocus. lots of bsg models to do protius and crew b9 robot some cars another lotus did the green one now red will be next cylon base flying sub just to name some. The shop has a bunch of new tools and some bug zappers and yep they work new work benches I set everything up in the shop to be able to move things around everything is mobile except for the lathe drill press and scroll saw and one carving station all those are where they are not movable one model station with a foredom tool is movable also my paint easel is movable I can put a car or truck hood on that easel very strong have stuff on that I need to get busy on but WOW just one day at a time. Okay Friends Thanks for following the Mando project now many new projects bout to happen and have been I will be posting them all in the proper places on RPF just this phone is holding me up but soon my Friends Thanks stay tuned

Welcome back!

Sure seems like you have been busy

I have been busy myself, but not building sci-fi/movie related stuff. Been working on 1/700 WWI dazzle camouflage ships and a bunch of 1/72 military aircraft so I have not posted many builds

Although I am itching to get back to some Star Wars and BSG stuff

Welcome back!

Sure seems like you have been busy

I have been busy myself, but not building sci-fi/movie related stuff. Been working on 1/700 WWI dazzle camouflage ships and a bunch of 1/72 military aircraft so I have not posted many builds

Although I am itching to get back to some Star Wars and BSG stuff
Thanks Friend, I have some ww2 german observation group and some others where is the only thing. For sure on the BSG love the old tv series of course the new one was cool as well but it got out there a bit. Yep got to get some photo etch for all these kits. Oh well Thanks again

Okay Friends, still haven't got the new phone figured out and its bugging my OCD real bad so I calmed myself by burning on a duck Oh me not a real duck I also work on decorative decoy carvings they look real I will share this as well, as I was telling Analyzer got to grab me up some photo etch which I will do a bit at a time for all its almost 500 bucks so don't want to get wifey mad. As far as the ducks I have blue ribbions from some of my carvings they look like they will take off and fly away. As far as creatures I did up a 1/4 scale Frankenstien also a full size dracula with wooden coffin he has a stake in his heart so he is a bit of a skeleton I got pics of all the goodness just hang in there I will figure out how to do this my phone. I will get it. Thanks Friends stay tuned

Okay Friends, So sorry but I have aquired the cord I need to download some stuff to share. I have been busy on the duck then this evening it was grandson time, I just got home jumped on here before Collection Wars I watch them every Saturday. I also went out to the shop just to check things see whats next only more burning. This eats up so much time but is worth it in the end looks so real. So I guess if all is good I will just throw everything in catagory on this page just projects just finished and whats in progress. After this I will post everything on its proper thread but I have a bunch of models to build which I guess after all said all is a type of modeling. Now that I have what I need for the pics they will be coming soon just not enough time in a day Thanks Guys for the likes Oh as far as the shop I have decided to share the whole thing I do still have a pile of junk I need to haul away but waiting for my son in laws truck and on a weekend my wifeys friend works. Get ready ART has been happening Thanks

Okay Friends, another day making feathers then burning them wont be long till painting time also this duck has what are called vermications its all in the painting process well its the last process before signing the bottom, the type of duck I am doing is a north eastern pintail male. To be honest I have been wanting to break out a model and get busy on, I have the 1/32 scale viper and cylon raider also the BSG kit. also the Protius sub with crew seems to me like I have mentioned these kits earler in my post but wow I have some Predators I have been casting up to make statues which will be cool I need to grab me some silicone to cast the upper body then these projects will be happening but I will share where I am atm on this project which is kinda in limbo atm. And I use smooth on products they are great. All my johnny 5 molds was shot and are in the junk pile. I did try and cast up some johnnys which almost became a shop mess. So here is my problem when I downloaded pics from this new phone before which was the last part of the Mando project I had no problem doing this this after noon or just about a hour ago everything I tryed failed. I some how will get this figured out once again not to tech savay I feel bad but I will get my friend next door to help me with this seems like last time I got help, well I can do it again I do have a bunch as said I have been kicking it and lots happening in the old shop and saying shop WOW Geek has a very nice new shop he has been busy as well as we all are with our passions even if its tiny or full on big like Geeks stuff so sorry Guys I was hoping to have this figured out but fail pics coming I promiss and stay tuned lots happening and Thanks Guys for the likes Thanks

Okay Friends, Guess what I got it figured out so now I guess we can say here is a duck model I have been building for a long time, way back on the girl robot project you might see this duck up on the top shelf, yep even in some other screen shots in the shop well here is a duck project still got to paint it also will share a bit of my room Enjoy
IMG_0140.JPG
IMG_0142.JPG
here is a pic of a new work bench
IMG_0137.JPG
IMG_0145.JPG
IMG_0148.JPG
IMG_0149.JPG
IMG_0151 (1).JPG
IMG_0152 (1).JPG
IMG_0153.JPG
Okay Guys I have a bunch more to share here, But I have to go do something I enjoy and that is me some Grandboy time love it. I will be back to share some models the duck is kinda model but it is pure art from a block of wood Thanks Guys for all the likes keeps me kicking and making. More to come lots more Thanks

Okay Friends, Thanks a bunch for the likes keeps me making. So the duck is ready for paint which I will share the process. I didn't do much today but study the paint pattern of this duck and I cut some bark off a walking stick I will be making, if any intrest I will share this process its going to be a eagle head at the top and a suprize under him. all on a stick. this has to have some drying out time first. okay I know in a couple pics you saw Dracula's coffin yep so how bout a Dracula custom with a stake in his heart Enjoy
IMG_0120.JPG
IMG_0123.JPG
IMG_0124.JPG
IMG_0131 (1).JPG
IMG_0132.JPG
Yep he even hangs up and my crazy art wall a bit of art from a few mostly mine. So here is a bit more monster fun Enjoy
IMG_0104.JPG
IMG_0109.JPG
IMG_0110.JPG
IMG_0111.JPG
Yep that is a light saber I am slowly gathering the parts to finish just need a bit more to finish it.
IMG_0112.JPG
This guy above is Benny he even smiled for the pic and this next pic is what I call the conversation.
IMG_0113.JPG
Okay Friends, I have a bunch more to share models waiting to be built also a bunch of room pics I am a collectic I grab what ever catches my eye also love everything sifi and BSG and all Star Wars got a bunch of black series and a few monsters Thanks for all the likes much needed it really keeps me making got some really cool plans coming, more coming Thanks

Yep Guys I know those shelf's need to be painted but I can't figure out the color wall color gray black what do you think would look good just hang on with your answer till my next post where I will share my room pics and some of my collection then you will see the shelf's well in these pics color undecided thats why they are still wood after that post you can give me some ideals Thanks

You've got some cool stuff there to do a Halloween "haunted garage" style display
Yes I used to do a haunted trail back in the day, this was just a custom piece my daughter talked me into making now she really does halloween up. Thanks for the cool comment I have more coming just took a couple days off for a eye break but I am still out in the old shop messing around seeing what I can come up with stay tuned and Thanks Friend

Wow where do I start, Okay I have really been busy in the old shop and have a bunch to share so where have I been here for a bit, Well bout a 2 months ago my wifey thought she might have covid and because she private sits she went and got checked and then they did a chest x-ray for neumona, no covid so she then had a cat scan done and a spot light up on her left lung so then biopsey turned out to be the c word the Dr said this is the kind to have On the 5th she had her left lower lung removed and she is home now and she has a way to contact me while I am in the shop and I have ran back and forth so many times I think I'm in the shop now. So she don't do pain well but she is fine no treatments are needed. Thank God Yep much. So sorry Guys check the next post Thanks

Okay Friends, Yep and sorry for the drama but wifey is one of the most selfless people you would ever meet. So now for the shop happenings. the duck is now ready to paint also whilest away for the surgery I ran down the road to see the fellow I did the Mando ship for, yep another project sits in the balance out in the old shop. I grabed me a couple of those tai kits a gremlin and a predator been redoing the pred for a statue project kinda stuck on that project so I turned to the gremlin which I will share here in this post also the project from my friend. also before the shop fun here is some room fun which has changed after these pic was taken which I will have to share more of this as it grows. Enjoy
IMG_0157.JPG
IMG_0158.JPG
IMG_0159.JPG
IMG_0155.JPG
IMG_0156.JPG
IMG_0160.JPG
IMG_0161.JPG
Okay guys so now here is a bit of shop fun Enjoy by the way the shelf that are in the room what color should they be having a hard time trying to decide now for the shop gremlin tai kit
IMG_0179.JPG
IMG_0180.JPG
IMG_0181.JPG
IMG_0182.JPG
IMG_0183.JPG
Okay Friends above is the project my friend has the tv series bat man the big neca one and he is getting a robin now you see where this is going. So okay Friends I got more to share the predator project which is on hold I still need to cast his upper body need more materal to complete this still a bunch more to show but had a bit of a hiccup along the way here still more to take care of on the hiccup but we are getting there man life happens rite. Thanks Guys for the likes and comments I have more happening on the grimlen which I will share back to the shop in the morning more happening shelfs color? Stay tuned Thanks

Okay friends I have been having internet problems, I have a bunch more to share of the Grimlen project got all the joints filled next I will go back and bring out the detail I put him on the gijoe shelf just to show how big it is. after the detail will be some primer then we shall paint yep this is a 1/1 scale full size fellow. He might be the one causing my computer glitching. So with the glitching I was unable to load pics but seems like I have things going now, thats why there is a double on my quote to Analyzer Glitching was happening trying to down load pics didn't happen. All is fixed now pics a bunch to share with the Gremlin happening also my friend project just got even more intersting. lots more to come on shop happenings cause lots happening stay tuned pics in my next post its getting late Thanks for all the kind words and comments and likes keeps me making Thanks

Okay Friends got pics on here but now I am having other problems getting them on here but I will lots to share progress of the Gremlin snd some other cool stuff happening in the old shop stay tuned I will get it all fixed Thanks Guys for everything Thanks

Are you getting errors uploading stuff? Are you doing this on your phone or PC?
It is just me my Friend I am 3 thumbs 2 pinkies and computer dumb _ _ _ Oh and wifey had great news all biopseys are clear of anything and she is c free only she has to quit pushing to get up with her arms cause the other part of the lung is colapsed which will come around so I have to help her a bit more but Thank God she is well just got to heal Thanks Friend and yes on all the error stuff but I rebooted my inernet fixed the problem Thanks a bunch Friend

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back