Shop happening's

Okay Guys, Thanks all for the likes and comments always needed, So what happend next WOW!!! now I have all me scale down. Then me began sculpting a couple more aliens, There taking the shop over. Well turns out after getting the first alien sculpted less his arms for the reason of placing them doing stuff in the ship. So first alien turned out to be out of scale, so whilest me study this I started two smaller armitures these are spot on. Now one alien down and one to go less arms this will be sculpted later. There happens to be a extra project started as well worked on that a bit today. Of course watching me some grand Boys. today has been kind of a in and out wash soon as I have these two guys sculpted I then can start mocking up the inside. atm I am sitting here pecking at my wonderful RPF Friends. I do have a bunch of pics might have to break it all down but also atm me old left knee is screaming at me got to get this checked out here soon coming up. also me right shoulder man its hard to get old me. I do have so much of whats next its crazy way after the signs and I see a duck over on another bench awaiting this ship will be completed first. Along with the extra project which I done made one this is my second and way bigger but not to big it is the flight of the navegater ship. Well there will be a galactica started this spring for sure. Well guys lots to share and I will as always I do. lots done happened and still way more happening now. Thanks Friends Always Jim

Okay Friends, Thanks for the likes and comments always needed, So a bunch of busy days out there in the old shop along with today yesterday got in the house late and me bones was done. One of the aliens holding the sign turned out to big for my scale so I had to make them smaller also some pics of the navagoter ship in progress still a bunch of shaving on this which will get rid of the bumps and lumps and makest it smooth here is a bunch of figuring thigs out and a bunch of sculpting happening next Enjoy
IMG_1551.JPG
these are the rite scale to what I am building.
IMG_1552.JPG
these guys are 4 inches tall
IMG_1553.JPG
This guy is 6 1/2 inches too big for the scale
IMG_1554.JPG
IMG_1555.JPG
IMG_1589.JPG
IMG_1591.JPG
IMG_1592.JPG
IMG_1515.JPG
I will start on these controls this is where the green alien will stand operating these controls. all the rough on the navagater ship will clean up very smooth once I shave it. don't seem like much but figuring out the alien scale was tough I didn't want a army of aliens standing around but I worked it out. I have so much more going to happen on thisThanks Alway Guys Jim

Okay Friends, Wow Analyzer I just realized I been gone a bit so sorry Guys just been trying to figure this thing out, I have some control pannels painted on paper so light will shine through painted with transparent paints, which didn't download on me pic dump but I will share all this alien invasion fun as Analyzer says. Also Thanks Friend and Thanks all you guys for the likes and comments keeps me going and have I but now I am stepping back and thinking it might be wrong might have to redo all this work and a big waste well not any waste never in the old shop. So I have been working on the smaller aliens as well as getting their ship started now I am rethinking this here is some fun happening Enjoy
IMG_1617.JPG
IMG_1618.JPG
IMG_1619.JPG
IMG_1620.JPG
IMG_1621.JPG
IMG_1622.JPG
IMG_1623.JPG
IMG_1624.JPG
Looks like they are in a jon boat. A bunch of thinking went to here and that was some way overthinking JediMicheal and now I am stepping back and doing more overthinking. I think I am rite but the angle might be narrow on the top and wider on the bottom. Its kind of hard to see with no wings and even if the wide bottom and narrow top the wings wouldn't look rite I do have refrence will be studying this a bit more. I am trying to get the aliens arms to where they are reaching and waving. All of this part is involving a bunch more thinking. What a trick everything that is a control will be lite up even the screen where the boss alien is giving them a ripping for leaving the gun. Lots more happening on this more to come and Thanks to allfor the likes and comments and sorry I have been absent just not from the shop Thanks again Jim

Okay Friends, Thanks for the likes and comments its been hard past 3 weeks me bones have been screaming Talking bout that whilest I was on a quest to see me friend weekend before I now have a screamin chewey to do up for him. its been done before but his blaster is missing some parts and he was broken apart glue gave way this will be a fun project. Yep I been rubbing old bengay on or the hot stuff. So out there what happened was broke everything apart now its rite but I still got a bit to get it where it was a the point of break apart which is the pics already showed in the last post. I still have the center wall brace to remake as well as the other bits, but this gives me more room for all the aliens controls this willl be a fun trick cause all the controls are in angles, I do have some panels painted as said just getting all this cut so more thinking posible over thinking will be involved. I haven't got new pics after the break apart but I will get some on here just need to get those braces in then I will snap some pics as always Thanks Guys......Jim

Okay Friends, Thanks for the comments and likes really needed. So been doing some overthinking but it seems to be comeing together. Yes really got to do some geormity with all these control, Wow been busy out there trying to come up with this thing and its starting to show Here is a bunch of fun happening next and it does look better now after the break apart also a bunch of led testing Enjoy
IMG_1637.JPG
IMG_1646.JPG
got some of the top ready
IMG_1647.JPG
wasn't happy with this so it got rebuilt
IMG_1648.JPG
Still figuring out how these controls fit in
IMG_1649.JPG
This is about to change twice
IMG_1650.JPG
Changed and more added comeing along
IMG_1651.JPG
IMG_1652.JPG
These controls are just held in with a bit of tape just for the pic
IMG_1654.JPG
I will go back over the black on all these parts the color is fine
IMG_1655.JPG
one led to each control and two for the screen
IMG_1656.JPG
everything is now primered ready for lighting the center consol has some small bubbles which will cover those holes you see they will be painted with transparent paints and these will be defused with a piece of paper as well there will be a red light on the consol sticking out yep it has a small hole as well just making all this come out has been mind boggleing but a bit at a time and Enjoy the build and I have but that zap kicker is tricky. Lots more to do and this quest really has just started more happening out there lets see what happens next. Thanks All you Guys.......Jim

Okay Friends, Yes still at it out there, Thanks Guys for the comments and likes. So I have really got some angels and such going on lots of racking me noggin and it seems to be coming along. Also I will be cutting the hatch door, which this will be hinged to open and held closed by magnets, saying that I done have the magnets in the removible top. This works perfect. Enjoy
IMG_1667.JPG
IMG_1670.JPG
The black lines are the hatch door
IMG_1672.JPG
IMG_1673.JPG
All these lights are installed with light boxes Okay Guys, so next I will cut the hatch door I also will be getting the other control panels to light up wow what a quest this has been a bunch of the outer parts will be covered with styrene plastic kind of like a skin over all this. I really still have so much to do I think its looking cool Thanks Guys lots more to figure out Enjoy the build ............Jim

Okay Friends, Thanks a bunch for the likes and comments always needed. Wow I have been busy out there so much has happened next. So everything is wired and installed it is a bit crowded in there but it really works its cool also have been working on the engine room and still a bit to do in there rite now I am focused on the back hatch and it has give me fits but I think I have it now this is where I am atm. this stuff is static induced and sticks to everything even me. Here is a bunch happening Enjoy
IMG_1688.JPG
IMG_1689.JPG
IMG_1690.JPG
IMG_1691.JPG
IMG_1692.JPG
IMG_1693.JPG
IMG_1694.JPG
IMG_1695.JPG
IMG_1696.JPG
IMG_1698.JPG
IMG_1699.JPG
IMG_1700.JPG
Okay Guys, now I am figuring out this hatch its going to open and close had to get the door rite the first door was a fail this is the second and looks like its going to work hopefully. Also me bones are still giving me fits bit out in the shop I keep meself busy and don't think about it but in the house its on rubbing on cream bout to take a bath in it old age hum its alright just got to keep moving more bout to happen Thanks Jim

Looks great!

I have similar issues these days. Feels like the longer I sit, the more my knees/legs hurt, but I I am moving, then no pain

Looks great!

I have similar issues these days. Feels like the longer I sit, the more my knees/legs hurt, but I I am moving, then no pain
For sure my left knee has been giving me fits also my right shoulder but my knee seems to be a bit better my shoulder is still screaming at me but only when I go to bed at night it seems to be a bit better I am just careful how I move it. Its tough getting old but I keep trucking Thanks very much Friend for the kind words Thanks Jim

My right shouldn't and neck have been bugging me for a few years, and it keeps getting worst....but thankfully tomorrow I start physical therapy, so hopefully this will help.

Okay Friends, Thanks Guys for the comments and kind words very much needed. Sorry been very busy out there. Man this thing has been a build lots of brain bending going on. Every piece of this ship has been totaly hand made well with the help of some cool tools bandsaw has been a God send as well as many other tools used. I haven't shown the hatch which is now complete and works perfect that was a brain bend for sure I will have to see if I have pics of this if not I will be sharing this part done open and closed all the engine room is now sealed also all the back half. The ship now has its wings and I am focused on all the outside of the ship lots of bits and parts being made. Here is some of the fun Enjoy
IMG_1712.JPG
IMG_1715.JPG
IMG_1720.JPG
IMG_1721.JPG
Okay Guys, I do have more to share just getting them to the puter I been shutting the shop down at about 9 every evening along with honey dos and grandboys. I am now building thoses triangle towers on the back of the ship also those engine thingys on the back one tower made not attached yet the last pic is the engine's on the back these was hard to get rite lots of bits all over this thing also lots of areas on this ship you don't even see in all the screen grabs has to be thought of just what does it look like hum it all has to flow the front of the ship still has a bunch of work under the wings which the screen grabs don't give much to offer. Also this thing is starting to gain weight hope a panavise will hold it,This remains to be seen Thanks Guys for following along on my crazy quest this one has been tough Lots more to share lots has happened next you shall see in me next post Thanks Jim

My right shouldn't and neck have been bugging me for a few years, and it keeps getting worst....but thankfully tomorrow I start physical therapy, so hopefully this will help.
For sure I do hope it helps yep my shoulder pain kind of flows up my neck as well it does seem not to hurt just got to watch how I move it my knee still hurts but not as bad the cream and some tylonal seem to help I just will flow with it till I have to do something about it rite now my psa numbers are off the charts dealing with this atm Good luck my Friend and Thanks always Jim

I think the way I sleep also isn't helping, but not sure how to fix that. Maybe the doctor can recommend a better pillow.
I'll also be getting an advanced type of cpap, guess called a ppap, which is suppose to help the air part of me breathing while sleeping, but not sure how that will effect how I lay there...and will it make it even worst?
I hope not.
Just glad medicaid is paying it all, so I can hopefully get the help.
I such a whimp to pain...lol.....

Okay Friends, seems like I keep getting lost out there in the old shop. Thanks Guys for the likes and cool comments, very much needed today was a b getting up and moving but I managed. I didn't make any great break throughs today but busy watching a couple Grandboys just now getting back to my house of course the just live around the corner but time means so much rite now. Here is a bunch done the past couple days Enjoy
IMG_1720.JPG
IMG_1726.JPG
IMG_1727.JPG
IMG_1728.JPG
IMG_1729.JPG
hatch door down
IMG_1730.JPG
IMG_1731.JPG
hatch closed
IMG_1738.JPG
IMG_1743.JPG
these 2 parts will have to have magnets to hold them in place here is why
IMG_1742.JPG
IMG_1740.JPG
IMG_1741.JPG
Okay Guys, still got so much to do and today the pain was very bad almost wasn't able to climb out of bed and Thanks for the cool comments and JediMicheal hope all works for you my friend and James much kindness I will check out these pillows well Guys lots more cutting to happen and more parts to be made Thanks Jim

Okay Friends, Thanks so much Guys for the likes and comments very needed. So seems like every joint in me bones is screaming but it does'nt keep me from the old shop. knee is a small bit better but every where else is game on. I am a determined crazy determined old man. So enough crying and time to get on with the program and here is what happened next Enjoy.
IMG_1745.JPG
All magnets are now in place and these bits are now ready, but I can't really do much on top till I get the bottom done so I flipped it over. Now I can get busy doing up the bottom, also just know a bunch of this ship is unseen so here we go
IMG_1746.JPG
IMG_E1747.JPG
IMG_1748.JPG
IMG_1749.JPG
I still have so much more to go on this crazy quest but hang on Friends, I did a bit this morning but a Dr appointment is about to happen the psa numbers doc once that is over I will head back out there and we shall see what happens next as always Thanks Guys for following along Thanks Jim

Okay Friends, Thanks always Guys for the likes and comments needed badly as me hurting seems to be getting a bit worse but old me will push on as I do and so much has happened next. So as said seems like I stare at this thing just trying to figure out just how it would work also getting it screen on. I think its getting close here is a bunch happenings Enjoy
IMG_1757.JPG
IMG_1758.JPG
IMG_1759.JPG
IMG_1760.JPG
IMG_1761.JPG
IMG_1762.JPG
IMG_1763.JPG
IMG_1764.JPG
IMG_1765.JPG
IMG_1766.JPG
Okay Guys more over thinking seems like sometime's I get to where I just have to walk away form it for a bit to collect me thoughts some real brain banging going on in the back. I still go lots more to go but getting there bit by bit lets see where this goes Thanks Jim

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back