Scammer , recaster warning : latest alias Loganprops, recent alias Snikt Shop

1 Word to describe this guy.... Tool... here is a copy of his fb post

"
I have been asked a lot lately, why do I NEED to be in La/California? Though my extended stay in Florida was not wanted, I admit, I do have it good here. I have already made the rounds with my entertainment gigs over the years here, I have my best friend here who was nice enough to rent me a room while I am in town, Pepper is here, Moo is here, I know the area, etc. SO why California?
First the weather, the weather, landscape, and nature things in California are beautiful and I love it. It seems like the weather is perfect there all the time and on and simple drive I can admire the terrain. I always feel the need to just pull over and go exploring or wandering, and I have, both in nature and in the city.
I love LA because everyone is DOING something or TRYING to. Things that are creative and interesting in both arts and entertainment. Paying your bills and potentially being bored with your life/work is simply not acceptable there it seems. It is so over saturated with these things that you need to up your game, skills, be your best, and DO IT if you want to succeed. Naturally being in an atmosphere like that or around people like that, you will feel a need to push it and be better, a boost that sure wouldn't hurt me, I NEED it. I feel that I have not even been there long enough or stayed still there long enough to really take advantage of this feeling. Though I am very happy with what I HAVE done with the circumstances I had to work with there thus far.
Why the borderline obsession and depression over it? Short version, I lived in Florida for 6 years. When I first moved here I lived walking distance to the beach, by a marina, and I loved it. It felt like I was on vacation all the time, I didn't mind the weather when living a kind of beachy life and I had a job that paid very well doing something I enjoyed at the time. Two years after I moved here I bought a house, not close to the beach, so I never went. I lost that feeling, it was just a house with a lot of expenses and ultimately problems and stress. It was all down hill from there and I grew to dislike many things about living here.
I consider most of my real adult life and real experience to have taken place here in Florida, I was very different before I moved down here and I am happy to look back on it, not so much live in it. Out of the 6 years I lived in Florida, I spent 4 years trying to get out of here, convince myself to sell the house and move on. I decided I wanted to move to California during my first trip to LA in 2012. It seemed like everything for me was there and I still believe that, I really remember the weather influencing my decision most. I finally did it in March of 2013 thanks to some support and push in my decisions that I am very grateful for. I was so happy to move on, be there, and ready to put all of my skills, ideas, talents, experience, and aspirations to work. Yes, It has been a bit rocky living there, have not gotten my feet on the ground or whatever I guess, but I wouldn't take anywhere or anything else over it.
Being back in Florida for this extended period, because it was the most sensible decision given the circumstances I was left with in my most recent hiccup in CA, feels like taking a giant step backward. I planned to be here a month and it's almost been 3 as my plan went to **** and things got worse in both personal and professional life at times. Before coming, I feared I would get "comfortable" and get stuck here longer than I wanted and not matter why it's happened, it's happened. I feel like I have failed, because I have. I hate the weather here, I can feel that failure saturate me through the heat and humidity here, leaving me frustrated and disgusted with my failures on most days. I am having a hard time getting out of this mess too, I have trouble gaining momentum or drive when I am feeling down or overwhelmed...so here I am.
Finally this month things are looking up a bit as I set a goal of being back to California for February. I can do anything if I put my mind to it right? ..and stop being and emo ****. This is my internal and personal thing, I am sure living here is great for some, I know it is. Don't get me wrong, there are things I like about Florida, it's those things and people I used to convince myself that I can come here for longer than a weekend for work. I have had my experience and time here but it is not my home. I don't think I have ever literally called a place home but California. So, I hope that answers that.

I hope I can reach my goals for once, 24 days to get up and get out."

here is what I take it to mean(the " " are his words and the words below are what I take it to mean)

"my friend who was kind enough to rent me a room here"

I had no where else to go so had to beg and offer free recast stuff to stay somewhere besides bumming for dollars on hollywood blvd in my crap wolverine cosplay

"why the border line obsession/depression about it"

I am freely admitting to be sad and obsessed that I got kicked out of my place in CA

"Being back in Florida for this extended period, because it was the most sensible decision given the circumstances I was left with in my most recent hiccup in CA, feels like taking a giant step backward"

I had to move back to florida I had no choice I am a narcist who tried to fight my roomate and he booted me out cause I couldn't pay the bills.

"as my plan went to **** and things got worse in both personal and professional life at times"

People found out I am a scammer and started demanding refunds so because I was left hundreds or thousands of dollars in the hole.... I could not pay my bills or take a girl out on a date!!... So I had to go back home where mommy and daddy or my friends who did not know I was a scammer would take care of me!

". I feel like I have failed, because I have. I hate the weather here, I can feel that failure saturate me through the heat and humidity here, leaving me frustrated and disgusted with my failures on most days"

I have failed at making props because people found out I am a scammer and recaster. Yet even though I admit I failed.... I do not thing to try to make up for my mistakes.

"nd stop being and emo ****. This is my internal and personal thing, I am sure living here is great for some, I know it is. Don't get me wrong, there are things I like about Florida, it's those things and people I used to convince myself that I can come here for longer than a weekend for work"

I am a emo little cry baby I am faced with a internal and personal struggle because I have no money so my girlfriend broke up with me and my roomate forced me out cause I could not pay my share of the rent.

Whenever I read, "I was just in __________ and I love being there and want to move there and I will live happily ever after" I remember one of my few insights. Back in the 80's (I'm old) I went to London with my parents. We went on one tour that took us to Shakespeare's birthplace. On the way back I was looking out the window thinking how nice everything looked and it must be great to live around here. That is when I had my insight: At first it would be great but eventually you don't notice that because you have everything else going on in your life. Meetings at work, the car needs an oil change, the leak beneath the sink. It is different if you are moving away from a place you hate because your neighbors keep goats in their front yard or the guy behind your likes to build jet engines late at night.

So basically for the first few months he might think things are great, but then he will remember he is a horrible person and he cannot get a real job.

Also, when he said "Pepper is here" I immediately heard this in my head.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was just going to ask if there were any reports of people getting refunds (a giggled a little when I typed that) or the product they ordered. I'm guessing no.
Also, as far as i know, he has not personally refunded anyone. ( refer to his insane reason of why he does not refund) :confused
It has all been on the part of the Paypal , banks and credit card co. refunding people.
I must have missed it or forgotten it. What "reason" did he use as an excuse for why he doesn't give refunds?

I must have missed it or forgotten it. What "reason" did he use as an excuse for why he doesn't give refunds?

Funny enough he says its because he is a man of his word and that when he says he is going to make a customer a prop, then no matter what they are getting said prop....even if they don't want/need it anymore.

Its just a cover when in reality the real reason is "because I'm a broke ass loser with no direction in life, so I can't actually refund you anything because my bank account is probably in the red."

Funny enough he says its because he is a man of his word and that when he says he is going to make a customer a prop, then no matter what they are getting said prop....even if they don't want/need it anymore.

Its just a cover when in reality the real reason is "because I'm a broke ass loser with no direction in life, so I can't actually refund you anything because my bank account is probably in the red."

The funny thing is (actually not really funny at all), he hadn't really ever made excuses when people called him out. If you took away the 'I'm not working on other people's stuff because I've got Halloween/a con/etc. to prepare for' line, he just typically just didn't deliver (or respond to requests) until people started lighting his other accounts and the internet up.

The only excuse lately (besides 'I am 100 orders behind', which is not an excuse, it just cements the scammer status) is actually pretty novel: "I will have to stop working on open orders any time I have studio or professional work to do because that takes precedence."So if any of the dozens and dozens of people he has stolen from ever want to know why their stuff isn't done from now until, oh I don't know, FOREVER, and they manage to corner him on it, he can just say 'well yeah I'm doing professional stuff.' and he thinks that's a legitimate reason.

Thief. And a con.

Funny enough he says its because he is a man of his word and that when he says he is going to make a customer a prop, then no matter what they are getting said prop....even if they don't want/need it anymore."

yes, this is the insane reason i was referring to.

And his reason/statement is also not true:

"going to make a customer a prop, then no matter what they are getting said prop....even if they don't want/need it anymore."

Not true, because such prop was/as not been made.

"he is a man of his word"

Again not true, his words and action has not been the same.
"Finishing all orders by the end of the year.
"
Didn't happen. :wacko

Just stumbled back on this thread. Can't believe this guy is still free, with a FB page and fans. Is it impossible to get criminal charges filed? I'm no lawyer, but the extensive level of scamming and stealing that has gone on, can nothing be done to silence this sociopath? This is one epic thread, but in all the time it has existed, he has continued to lie and scam and post and steal. I just clicked on his FB page and it's business as usual. Plenty of recent posts with plenty of likes. What does it take to truly label him as criminal to the extent necessary to have him leave the cosplay/prop community permanently?

This takes me back to the equally epic Guy Raz days. (not the NPR reporter of the same name).

Usually past the 90 day time limit. The one radio show that was done month or so ago, PayPal actually opened up "claims" for a very short window past the 90 day time frame. But when people are still waiting 1-3 years for their stuff, slightly past the time of able to charge back.

Usually past the 90 day time limit. The one radio show that was done month or so ago, PayPal actually opened up "claims" for a very short window past the 90 day time frame. But when people are still waiting 1-3 years for their stuff, slightly past the time of able to charge back.
I also think when they opened up disputes past the original 45 day period, the qualifying transactions had to have taken place AFTER the date that the new [policy took effect. So if you bought something before that new policy, it was not covered by that new time period.

But a charge back is performed by the customer contacting the bank and can be done up to 165 days.

He was able to string people along for quite a while. Well past any time frame that people could contact their credit card companies. Not only that but if people used their bank account synced up with Paypal and not a credit card there is no charge back.

But a charge back is performed by the customer contacting the bank and can be done up to 165 days.

He was able to string people along for quite a while. Well past any time frame that people could contact their credit card companies. Not only that but if people used their bank account synced up with Paypal and not a credit card there is no charge back.
Yep.... if you used your bank account through paypal or you used your paypal balance, there is NO chargeback. You only had 45 days if you ordered before the new policy.

Sorry I may be misunderstanding this but if you're saying you can't do a charge back through PayPal I assure you, you can.

From paypal:
"A chargeback, also known as a reversal, is when a **buyer asks their credit card issuer to reverse a transaction** after it has been completed. **It is available only to users who make a payment funded by their credit or debit card**.

There are three main reasons a buyer will do this:

The purchased item never arrived.
The item was significantly different than advertised.
Their credit card was used without their permission to purchase the item fraudulently.

**Chargebacks are initiated and handled by the buyer's credit card issuer - not by PayPal **
- and therefore will follow that company's regulations and timeframes. That said, PayPal often plays a role in resolving chargeback disputes."

"Here's a quick overview of the chargeback process:

The buyer requests a chargeback from their credit card company.
The credit card company notifies PayPal's merchant bank and debits the funds from PayPal.
PayPal places a hold on the seller's funds related to the chargeback.
PayPal immediately notifies the seller via email and requests information that could help to dispute the chargeback."

So as long as you pay with a credit or debit card, you can do a charge back but will need to go through your credit card company. If you are in the Buyer protection period through Paypal, you can file a claim through Paypal no matter what payment form you made and Paypal will review and make a decision to refund. But as far as chargebacks.... PAYPAL does NOT do it.

Sorry I may be misunderstanding this but if you're saying you can't do a charge back through PayPal I assure you, you can.

If you used a credit card you can do a charge back through Paypal, if you used a bank account or Paypal balance, as Moviefreak said, you cannot do a charge back.

Ah I see, thanks guys, surely most people don't keep funds in their PayPal do they? I would imagine most payments are from a credit card.

I always keep funds in Paypal but when I don't, I usually use my bank account linked through paypal. Not everyone likes to run up credit cards. But in the current trend of scammers, it is an extra way to protect which I might start doing.

Its sad that charge backs do seem to be coming more common, it seems to have gotten in the public consciousness and there is always that few people that think about getting it free, or those that have buyers remorse.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back