Scammer , recaster warning : latest alias Loganprops, recent alias Snikt Shop

I noticed someone mentioned that David's (Logan's) hometown was some podunk town in New Jersey. Look what I found!

http://www.angelfire.com/wrestling3/ucwnj/bios/davewinant.html

http://www.angelfire.com/nj3/swf2000/subpages/ROSTER/outlaw.html

Great for a laugh, you must admit.

There's also a video where he wrestles some girl in a backyard ring. Even as an ironic lover of Z-grade wrestling like CZW, this is nigh-on unwatchable.

They were all terrible, no wonder he stopped wrestling :lol

Not to derail the topic.
But I always find it funny how he lists himself as 6'2-6'3. Now I myself am just over 6ft and I've run into him at a few conventions over the years. I can tell you he is no more than 5'11 tops, and that's in boots. I'm sure many other cosplayers can confirm this as well.

Sorry, just had to say it :)

He looks like

21.png

I noticed someone mentioned that David's (Logan's) hometown was some podunk town in New Jersey. Look what I found!

http://www.angelfire.com/wrestling3/ucwnj/bios/davewinant.html

http://www.angelfire.com/nj3/swf2000/subpages/ROSTER/outlaw.html

Great for a laugh, you must admit.

There's also a video where he wrestles some girl in a backyard ring. Even as an ironic lover of Z-grade wrestling like CZW, this is nigh-on unwatchable.

Uhm one of those pages says "eldest winant brother" I really hope that was just wrestling character. If not lets hope any siblings he has are not total douchebags as well.

- - - Updated - - -

Nah, 21 is at least a cool character and can hold his own against Brock

Happy New Year, everyone. :)

Let's take a moment to remember how David said he was going to be caught up with all his orders (and, in fact, the entire community) by the new year. Weird, right, considering we're still missing our orders or refunds?

Rant 6.png

It only takes about a paragraph of reading to remember exactly why people think this guy is a self-absorbed douchenozzle, never mind a thief.

Let's take a moment to remember how David said he was going to be caught up with all his orders (and, in fact, the entire community) by the new year. Weird, right, considering we're still missing our orders or refunds?

View attachment 420687

And that is the main reason for this thread. The fact that he is not "professional" in what he say's or does. And to find another merchant to get your items from.

Understanding that some people do have issues sometimes, and situations come up from time to time, BUT this one makes it a norm not an exception of not getting things done on time or when they say. From all the people that have come forward to tell their story's about not getting things after years of after paying for them, and Winant stating it's just a few/handful/small percent, he would have to be a major corporation to have that type of late/missed deadlines and still be able to call it what he calls it.

Just a friendly reminder - Research before you commission anything from someone.

"Knowing is half the battle" ... :darnkids:thumbsup

View attachment 420687
He cracks me up, 100 orders behind? how do you even take on that much work and not realize it's gonna be an issue, if a large company said that and their turns over was 1000 jobs a day you'd be like WTF? 100 jobs has to be a few years work at least for him.

Last edited:
I was just going to ask if there were any reports of people getting refunds (a giggled a little when I typed that) or the product they ordered. I'm guessing no.

I was just going to ask if there were any reports of people getting refunds (a giggled a little when I typed that) or the product they ordered. I'm guessing no.
Also, as far as i know, he has not personally refunded anyone. ( refer to his insane reason of why he does not refund) :confused
It has all been on the part of the Paypal , banks and credit card co. refunding people.

Actually, I received a partial refund ($50) early last year after making several posts in a fb forum (this was way before logangate). He promised to refund me the rest in the following months, but that didn't happen.

He did that to placate you and prevent things from blowing up (obviously that didn't work). Sd Studios did the same thing multiple times with people, as soon as they started complaining loud and in the spotlight, he started throwing money at them (and only them) to shut them up. Important point there, not to specifically satisfy his commitments, but to keep people from smearing his name more.

Pretty pathetic to think about, but it works sometimes. It's cheaper for them to try and buy the silence of a couple of loud critics, so they can keep the shifty business practices as much out of the limelight as possible. These guys pay off the people who become pains in their asses, not to do the right thing, but to just make their life a little more comfortable.

This is certainly true. I didn't mean to imply he was keeping his word and would make good with everyone or anything like that.

He did that to placate you and prevent things from blowing up (obviously that didn't work). Sd Studios did the same thing multiple times with people, as soon as they started complaining loud and in the spotlight, he started throwing money at them (and only them) to shut them up. Important point there, not to specifically satisfy his commitments, but to keep people from smearing his name more.

Pretty pathetic to think about, but it works sometimes. It's cheaper for them to try and buy the silence of a couple of loud critics, so they can keep the shifty business practices as much out of the limelight as possible. These guys pay off the people who become pains in their asses, not to do the right thing, but to just make their life a little more comfortable.

This is certainly true. I didn't mean to imply he was keeping his word and would make good with everyone or anything like that.

Oh yeah I know. It just says everything about these people's character.... They aren't paying out because it's the right thing to do, they are doing it purely for self-preservation and to try and keep others from seeing how they've already treated other people who trusted them. Pretty tough to find a better example of this than Winant; when he realized a lot of people weren't going to stop PUBLICLY demanding their items or refunds (no matter what he promised), he instead announced that people who called him out 'go to the back of the line.' So, stay quiet, get nothing. Say something, get nothing.

I love that. The line. There is no line. A line would imply that there is organization, order, and progress. There isn't, and there won't be, because he doesn't care anymore. He took everybody's money, bankrolled (and bankrupted) himself doing what he wanted to do on everyone else's dime, and now that income source has dried up because he screwed everybody and everybody knows it. So now he'll move on to the next scam like the narcissistic man-child of an oxygen thief that he is, because it's easier than being an adult and taking responsibility for your actions. I can't wait for the day that he wakes up to a bright new day with no worries and a dinosaur walks all over his face.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back