RS Props Lineage BOUSHH Helmet

Nilo's signature makes sense for this helmet. Did he recently start signing much more than in the past? Hundreds of signatures with the efx scout helmet and the video shows him signing Royal Guard plaques.

Several people have mentioned signings he has done recently. Where can we find out about signings like he did?

Nilo's signature makes sense for this helmet. Did he recently start signing much more than in the past? Hundreds of signatures with the efx scout helmet and the video shows him signing Royal Guard plaques.

Several people have mentioned signings he has done recently. Where can we find out about signings like he did?
He just did a signing this past weekend for the Imperial Walker Ink group on Facebook. This was the signing where he signed the RS plaques. I had two other plaques signed by him as well. From what I understand, Nilo signed the eFX plaques years ago but has been pretty reclusive from the Star Wars scene since then. IWI founder Hector Cruz has already said that Nilo had such a good experience signing this past weekend that he wants to do another signing next year.

Imperial Walker Ink is an amazing group, and Hector Cruz goes out of his way to give us some amazing ILM signings. Marcia Lucas, Jon Erland, Bill George, Dennis Muren, Phil Tippett, and Jon Berg just in the last few months. Steve Gawley, Ken Ralston, and a bunch of ROTJ ILMers are scheduled for June. I urge everyone interested in collecting autographs to join the group.

Boushh…the one character in Star Wars whose name pronunciation no one seems to agree on.

Is it pronounced “Boosh”? “Bowsh”? “Bush”? “Bawsh”?

By the way, I will not break bread with anyone who doesn’t pronounce it as “Boosh”….per the Return of the Jedi Readalong story LP, that’s the proper pronunciation.

IMG_8978.jpeg

Last edited:
He just did a signing this past weekend for the Imperial Walker Ink group on Facebook. This was the signing where he signed the RS plaques. I had two other plaques signed by him as well. From what I understand, Nilo signed the eFX plaques years ago but has been pretty reclusive from the Star Wars scene since then. IWI founder Hector Cruz has already said that Nilo had such a good experience signing this past weekend that he wants to do another signing next year.

Imperial Walker Ink is an amazing group, and Hector Cruz goes out of his way to give us some amazing ILM signings. Marcia Lucas, Jon Erland, Bill George, Dennis Muren, Phil Tippett, and Jon Berg just in the last few months. Steve Gawley, Ken Ralston, and a bunch of ROTJ ILMers are scheduled for June. I urge everyone interested in collecting autographs to join the group.
Thanks for the info. I was not aware of the Imperial Walker Ink group on Facebook. I have requested to join.

I guess it was just odd timing that the efx plaques were released so close to the RS Boushh launch.

I'm happy to have Nilo's autograph. It totally makes sense for this helmet and others from ROTJ.

Boushh…the one character in Star Wars whose name pronunciation no one seems to agree on.

Is it pronounced “Boosh”? “Bowsh”? “Bush”? “Bawsh”?

By the way, I will not be break bread with anyone who doesn’t pronounce it as “Boosh”….per the Return of the Jedi Readalong story LP, that’s the proper pronunciation.

View attachment 1698635
THANK YOU!
The "story of" album, the longer non-readalong version, uses that as well.
I've been wanting to say so in the RS youtube comments but am trying to not be trollish.

As to the pronunciation, I’ve no real idea, but am interested in where the spelling first appeared . Was the name made up ( like so many ) by Hasbro employees working on the toy figure designs ??? Or by maybe an author of the paperback released with the movie ?? Or is there any evidence the name was used by production ?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back