RS Props Lineage BOUSHH Helmet

Would have been much faster if the page hadn’t kept crashing. I had one in my cart right away but it kept crashing at payment for 24 minutes worth of attempts to check out. It’s still in my cart but wouldn’t check out after inventory hit zero.

I’m feeling very lucky to have been around for when RS was offering limited signature runs that were available for weeks.

Should be pretty clear that we’re never going to see that again. Good news for RS! Happy to see them succeed, even though it means it’s more of a hassle to get things. This run could be viewed as a test of the price ceiling (no, I don’t mean the price is artificially inflated,) and given the quick sell-through, I don’t think we’ve hit that ceiling yet.
They could sell the helmet for a lot more.The hardcore Fanbase will pay every price RS wants.
The problem is that RS has no real competition.At the end this is never a good thing for the buyers.
But we will see how this works in the future. ;)

I’m feeling very lucky to have been around for when RS was offering limited signature runs that were available for weeks.

Should be pretty clear that we’re never going to see that again. Good news for RS! Happy to see them succeed, even though it means it’s more of a hassle to get things. This run could be viewed as a test of the price ceiling (no, I don’t mean the price is artificially inflated,) and given the quick sell-through, I don’t think we’ve hit that ceiling yet.
Too bad many things got no good sources except the signature edition run (and then no non-signature runs ever). for x-wings you got the undocumented commision option but others like the A-Wing are "game over" if you werent in the hobby around that time or didnt get the news.

Also looking for a Boba esb Helmet already have the black series. Where should I look ? Bobamaker ? RS ?
Thanks in advance

I doubt there are any other helmets, except maybe the rebel commando helmet, that would warrant a price anywhere close to the Boushh helmet.

Did he paint it also ? Looks amazing !
Jaymig926, perhaps we can help with your Fett build and available options more effectively if we move the conversation to a separate thread.

In the meantime, please check out the following websites:

Let’s get back to the thread’s topic of the RS Prop Masters Boushh Helmet.

Would have been much faster if the page hadn’t kept crashing. I had one in my cart right away but it kept crashing at payment for 24 minutes worth of attempts to check out. It’s still in my cart but wouldn’t check out after inventory hit zero.
Same here.
teecrooz and el toro, I had the same unfortunate and frustrating experience.

Also looking for a Boba esb Helmet already have the black series. Where should I look ? Bobamaker ? RS ?
Thanks in advance

Both MinuteFett, Wasted Fett and Viva Fett have hero helmets available. I also believe Boba Maker's is based off the hero but I haven't seen it in person.

My Hero G2:
D26FD44F-EA57-4779-BFF3-948E0CF06522 (2).jpg

My Fugly (SE Hero w/ SE specific damaged removed):

IMG_3399 (1).JPG

The signee being male was interesting; so that rules out Billie Lourd. And it's not someone from the UK. I don't think it's Nilo because his signature isn't expensive and he signed 500 plaques for EFX, so it's just not that super special.

Last edited:
Is there someone like a sculptor that was involved in making the helmet? Harrison would make some sense since Han was who Boushh/Leia was trying to rescue, but it seems odd to have another actor sign a plaque for a helmet they didn't wear.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back