RS Props Lineage BOUSHH Helmet

Maybe Rob intentionally said ILM maquette instead of Joe Johnston maquette to not give a clue that Joe is doing the signing. It's also possible multiple people worked on the maquette.
It’s possible. I mean towards JohnsTon because the over all costs of the signature edition. His autograph costs about $150-200 per signature i believe from his last private signing with SWU. Harrison’s price for an autograph is over $1k.

It’s possible. I mean towards JohnsTon because the over all costs of the signature edition. His autograph costs about $150-200 per signature i believe from his last private signing with SWU. Harrison’s price for an autograph is over $1k.
I know Harrison's signature is really expensive. Plenty of people would have been very excited if it turned out to be his, but I agree it is much more likely to be Joe Johnston.

How much is Mark Hamill's signature typically? If it's not Harrison Ford, it could be Mark. We also could be reading into it too literally when Rob said it's someone "related to" this helmet.

Maybe this is a stupid question, but I don’t really know anything about signatures: is George’s signature worth anything? Would he ever do something like this? The way it was described in the video made it sound more complicated to set up than “just” a prop designer/ concept art type person, IMO.

I think the complication was that the RS guys couldn't just drive to the person in England and get the signatures themselves. I would think the price increase would be much more for Harrison, Mark, or George to be the one. I doubt any of the previous signatures RS did cost them more than 100 pounds each based on the price of the signature edition helmet. The cost of the Boushh helmet without the signature probably would have been at least 1500 pounds because of the factors that were discussed in the video.

Maybe this is a stupid question, but I don’t really know anything about signatures: is George’s signature worth anything? Would he ever do something like this? The way it was described in the video made it sound more complicated to set up than “just” a prop designer/ concept art type person, IMO.

I don’t remember the last time, if there even was one, when Lucas did a private signing.

Signature “worth” while someone is still alive is pretty relative, imo. It’s been my experience that the more they charge just means the more they don’t wanna be bothered. Don’t get more wrong, I love Ford, but you could likely get a Warhol autograph for that much.

I’m jaded, anyway. I remember the good old days, before eBay ruined the hobby, when you could go to a con and get EVERY guests sig for free just by standing in line.

Back to the helmet. Like the Skiff Lando, this is another iconic helmet for me. They’d compliment each other so well. I don’t even collect helmets and I’m tempted by these.

Watching their latest video - the honesty and transparency really came through and I understand all the reasons behind why it is priced as it is. 10/10 work, sad to have missed out but not for me at this time.

Unlicensed piece signed by uncle George, that would something to see.

Here’s a few nice pics of the actual Boushh helmet from Jedi. Only one helmet was made for the movie. These pics were from the Star Wars helmets site. I’m sure a few people on here have already seen them but it gives a good look at how complex the helmet is.
770CD64B-734E-4980-A9E1-3B38819F7173.jpeg
25B23DD2-8D65-498E-ABD6-95AE3F8B83A8.jpeg
DF574E64-2B75-4A6D-B72C-00724996BC05.jpeg
68DC732F-3649-4F28-987E-D605ADC6512B.jpeg
13A9B575-3054-457F-9234-D03260A91C4B.jpeg
823B9F94-C7F7-4DC9-80CF-4F90B2CA4006.jpeg
91ACDB11-FD55-4005-8C42-606910B513CA.jpeg

Here are some screencaps from their Youtube video

Attachments

• Boushh-RS-LaunchPrototype (2).png
    Boushh-RS-LaunchPrototype (2).png
    1.4 MB · Views: 82
  • Boushh-RS-LaunchPrototype (5).png
    Boushh-RS-LaunchPrototype (5).png
    1.1 MB · Views: 88
  • Boushh-RS-LaunchPrototype (9).png
    Boushh-RS-LaunchPrototype (9).png
    1.1 MB · Views: 79
  • Boushh-RS-LaunchPrototype (12).png
    Boushh-RS-LaunchPrototype (12).png
    946 KB · Views: 75
  • Boushh-RS-LaunchPrototype (14).png
    Boushh-RS-LaunchPrototype (14).png
    971.7 KB · Views: 82
  • Boushh-RS-LaunchPrototype (16).png
    Boushh-RS-LaunchPrototype (16).png
    988.8 KB · Views: 85
  • Boushh-RS-LaunchPrototype (17).png
    Boushh-RS-LaunchPrototype (17).png
    501.1 KB · Views: 80

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back