Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (Pre-release)

You know? That winter jacket makes me think that someone should really start making high quality "Hoth han" jackets. I would totally wear that in the winter

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

I LOVE the idea of Vader being incredibly cruel, and a huge force. I hope he slaughters the hell out of some jedi. That would be the Vader I wanted to see a prequel trilogy based around. Instead, I got a really poorly acted teenager that didn't really develop into Vader until the last 30 minutes of the trilogy.

Or slaughter some Rebels at least! I agree the costumes are looking pretty good from what we've seen. I love they brought back the Rebel trooper backpack (seen in the cast shot). Attention to details like that really make geek out a bit. Though I'm not sure how much canon material there is regarding him (do deleted scenes count?), a part of me still wants Diego Luna to be Biggs Darklighter.

Any word on who is going to be in the suit?

Back when there were rumors that Vader was gonna be in TFA, it was reported that Stephen Farrelly (a wrestler better known as Sheamus) was going to portray him. That was seemingly debunked however with the knowledge that footage of Vader and Luke fighting during Rey's vision was indeed filmed but later cut, I do wonder now. Maybe he will portray him in Rogue One?

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry if this has been address, (I haven't read all 46 pages of this thread), but do we know how they accomplished the Death Star in this film? An all-digital model?

Any word on who is going to be in the suit?

My vote goes to Roland. He can actually sword fight and has been training Wushu for the past four+ years. Forgot to add his Wushu trainer is the same guy that trained Ray Park and did lightsaber fighting for a SW video game or two.
l8xvk.jpg

Sorry if this has been address, (I haven't read all 46 pages of this thread), but do we know how they accomplished the Death Star in this film? An all-digital model?
I think we can assume that all ships will be digital from this point on

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back