Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (Pre-release)

How built was Bob Anderson? Spencer Wilding is very well built man. It's just the angle and placement. Vader costume wears oddly in several scenes of the other movies as well.

That is awesome!!!!!

Only one rather large criticism. They've used somebody with Vaders height but not David Prowes bulk. Therefore in profile he looks horribly skinny. The way the base of his helmets neck sticks out looks plain wrong, as does the lack of his shoulder muscles.

The rest of it is utterly thrilling!

- - - Updated - - -

Spencer.jpg
6'7" Spencer Wilding said to be playing Vader in R1

I was also thinking that maybe her necklace is a Kyber crystal. I'm sure Her Universe already has them ready to go. If not they are not doing their job!

BTW, I was thinking today about how everyone assumed that this movie was about Rogue Squadron (which would still be cool). Assuming Rogue Squadron is still canon or will be brought back, maybe the back story is that they named that squadron in honor of the crew in the movie that stole the plans? In the Legends stuff it was always said that Rogue Squadron became official in between ANH and ESB, so that would fit.

In the Japanese trailer (and I assume the ones prior with this same scene) when the X-wings are strafing some space stuff with the rebel fleet in the background, you can see KOTOR style hammerhead cruisers (like the type also in Rebels at the moment). Forgive me if it's already noted.

At 2:03

Those international trailers are way better than trailer 2, imo.

So ready for this movie. I think I'll have to put together a Chirrut Imwe costume soon after.

Does anyone else feel like they're showing too much?

i for one kinda wish i didnt watch the international trailer, we all kinda new the death star was going to attack jeda, but i rather see it on the big screen then rather youtube..im not watching anymore from here on out

what kinda amazes me is how we had almost a basic run down of spoilers for ep7. practically we knew what was going to happen scene for scene. rogue one has been so quiet on spoilers its quite amazing

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back