robo3687's Iron Man Pep Files - SD War Machine links page 73

Re: robo3687's Iron Man Pep Files

Hey robo ... do you by chance know what your IM mark VI armor is scaled at for the waist? in inches if you know please ... by the way wanted to tell you well done on you pep of the IM armor I am loving the build so far

yeah i think fingaz is right, it's around 32.....

i should also mention that I won't be staying away from this pep stuff forever...just needed a break from it for a while.....

i've already got several things planned for when I make my return...but they're not Iron Man related....i've had enough Iron Man to last me for quite a while....

I just got a copy of 3Ds MAx so I can start modeling again :D now I just have to learn how to use the 2010 version since I'm used to the 2007-08 one.

ok so i was bored over lunch
BAM!.....TEASER!

teasero.jpg

if anyone can guess what sort of helmet that is they get a cookie...lol

Re: robo3687's Iron Man Pep Files - new project teaser last page....

Hey, robo thanks for givng eveyone including myself the world's greatest IM pep. Even though i'm not good at pepping I modeled my scratch build with mechanical drawing on 2 of your files. I'm pleased to say it worked out very well. My kids are happy with my Iron Man Mk6. You are indeed a legend in this forum. I just want to say THANKS....Blackdynamo1

Firstly can i say I am new to all this but I gotta say Robo my god the detail in your work is unbeliveable and to the rest of you guys and girls building on this site you are the reason I want to get into costume building....

Ok enough ass licking.Guys I know you are all sick to death of hearing this but my god its complete gibberish to me.........SCALING!!!. Im using the files robo generously provided at the start of this thread now its probably alot to ask for on my 3rd post (I dont plan on leaving any time soon) but could someone please please please help me step by step on scaling this armour to my size.Ive trodged through thousands of posts here over at the 405th and just general interweb sites but yet still cant make heads nor tail of it

possibly a Clu helmet? thats the best i can come up with at the moment!

nope...not tron related....it might become a bit clearer once i do a bit more....

I gotta say Robo my god the detail in your work is unbeliveable

well this next one will be the most detailed yet.....but I'll do a test build first before i release it to make sure its not too detailed...lol

I congratulate you for the great work they have done the I'm really surprised at how details of this art

hey guys,i got robos WM files and im about 75% done unfolding them,ill try to post them in the next day or so(wanna go back and refine them a little so theres not so much cutting :lol) my advice is to start with the boots(theyre the same as iron mans)

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back