robo3687's Iron Man Pep Files - SD War Machine links page 73

Re: robo3687's Iron Man Pep Files

Robo, you are to be commended for your contribution to the pepakura community and this forum alike. Thank you for sharing your work. Don't ever give up such talent. So, I guess the Republic Commando project has been put on hold.

Robo thanks a bunch for your work. Your files were the first pep projects i have ever worked on and it has been a blast.

I am also oh so greatful for these files. They give me hope, because wow, I never thought I could be iron man. But yeah, is a chest width of 27cm normal?

Well this is defiantly disappointing news! I was really looking forward to War Machine! But no point complaining, we did get the best Ironman Pep ever! I can't thank Robo enough for it!
Haha maybe by the time I'm done my Ironman robo will come back and finish WarMachine!

oh that was a sad news indeed. I built my suit using robo's files and they're good indeed. I'm sure robo will come back someday,let's not lose hope. :angel i know how to unfold but i don't have registered pepakura..too bad..hope someone will unfold it sooner or later though.

Sorry to hear about you stopping the forward progress robo .. I am currently building using your files and I gotta say that they are very detailed ... hope you stay around to see the finished work !!! LAV ... nice job so far looks real clean

A huge shame really since I loved his files and was hoping to see some more :(
Wish you all the best Robo!

Now I know your secret....lol. I've been designing costumes in my head and sketching them out for years. Project I'm starting soon is a 7-8ft hulk with fully functional hands and head(likely making a prosthetic mask) but every since the first ironman I've wanted to make a set of ironman armor. Doing some research I've seen what would look to me like some pretty amazing kids that made very impressive ironman suits at home. I've been wondering how they managed to make them so movie accurate. Now I know. Still takes some skill, but now I know that it wasn't just sculpted like I had believed

Wow, this is really beautiful!
I tried to grab the PDFs but the link doesn't work any more Can someon send them to me or point me at a better link, if available?
Thanks, this is amazing! Sorry you are stepping back Robo, but I can understand this must be a ton of work!
Lav - really great!

well...i did say i would be doing any more pep work...but that doesn't mean i'm abandoning this altogether....

something is brewing...but nothing is set in stone...keep an eye on this thread....because this is going to own.....

oh god...did i really just make that rhyme?...i apologise....but seriously...this should be good....

i know...i've just got a lot on my plate at the moment and haven't found the time to organise them....

Hi Im new here....I have the files but my height is 6'3" and 235 pounds....what I need to do to fit in the armor....I have pepakura 3.0.7 please I need your help thanks...

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back