robo3687's Iron Man Pep Files - SD War Machine links page 73

Its amazing to read what people have been writing and doing over the course of at least 4 years. Quite intriguing.
If any of you remember, robo might have posted a few links to Imperial Commando armor in this thread. Now, I cant remember how much of it it was, but it doesnt matter: If somebody has something, please let me know.

Hi, I've tried to download your file, it sends me to a page to download a sight called Livid? before I can open your file, which I have done, and I still can't find it. Any information would be helpful as I'm not the most computer savvy person by a long way !! Thanks in advance.

I need help!
i really want this file, but every time I go to a link it takes me to 4shared and now I'm slowly removing the viruses off of my computer because of it. Is there anywhere else to get them???
Has anyone printed the templates and rescanned them as pdf?
Im sick of 4share screwing up the whole process!!!!

I need help!
i really want this file, but every time I go to a link it takes me to 4shared and now I'm slowly removing the viruses off of my computer because of it. Is there anywhere else to get them???
Has anyone printed the templates and rescanned them as pdf?
Im sick of 4share screwing up the whole process!!!!

All good. I finally worked it out.

I know this is probably off topic, but I tried to go download the IronMan pep files above, and 4Share looks super sketchy. My internet security software even tells me it's dangerous. Is it safe to use? Is there a safe way to get a hold of these files?

I know this is probably off topic, but I tried to go download the IronMan pep files above, and 4Share looks super sketchy. My internet security software even tells me it's dangerous. Is it safe to use? Is there a safe way to get a hold of these files?

If you want to build it in foam, try these: http://www.therpf.com/f24/jfcustoms-foam-files-148889/

They are very good unfolds, not on 4shared. If you want the ones here; http://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=101543&page=16&p=3676200#post3676200

Hi guys and congratulations for your beautiful works!
It's admirable the sense of art and the devotion that everyone of you show everyday.
I was trying to print some part of Iron Man's armor with my 3d printer but I have only a few files and not so good.
Someone can help me?
TNX

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back