Redlettermedia appreciation thread!

I can't wait to watch this.

Every year I watch every past Christmas Best of the worst before they drop the new one. I've seen the "Ishtar" trailer more times than I care to remember...

"3 2 3 4 - 4 2 3 and..."

I wish Jessi was still on... I dunno if it was a break up, or the rumored "tired of dealing with the male fans comments" but she's missed.

I heard once that Josh is her brother..... :unsure:

I can't wait to watch this.

Every year I watch every past Christmas Best of the worst before they drop the new one. I've seen the "Ishtar" trailer more times than I care to remember...

"3 2 3 4 - 4 2 3 and..."

I wish Jessi was still on... I dunno if it was a break up, or the rumored "tired of dealing with the male fans comments" but she's missed.

I heard once that Josh is her brother..... :unsure:

I actually do this as well. Same with the Cinema Snob Christmas movies he does.
I don't think Josh and Jessi are siblings as they have different last names, Jessi Nakles and Josh Davis, although I suppose Nakles could be a married name.

I actually do this as well. Same with the Cinema Snob Christmas movies he does.
I don't think Josh and Jessi are siblings as they have different last names, Jessi Nakles and Josh Davis, although I suppose Nakles could be a married name.

Best moment every year STILL (aside from the Star Wars holiday special where they didn't talk about it) is the one with Jessi and Rich losing it over the "waking up with dead kids in Mexico jokes" hysterical laughter....

Or when Jack and Jay are talking about both waiting in line to watch LOTR...

JACK: "Yeah! We played card games..."

JAY: "I didn't do THAT you f*cking nerd"

Best moment every year STILL (aside from the Star Wars holiday special where they didn't talk about it) is the one with Jessi and Rich losing it over the "waking up with dead kids in Mexico jokes" hysterical laughter....

Or when Jack and Jay are talking about both waiting in line to watch LOTR...

JACK: "Yeah! We played card games..."

JAY: "I didn't do THAT you f*cking nerd"
I liked that they had to do two Star Wars Holiday Special reviews because the first one got derailed by other conversations like "the Joe Pilato" story.

I watched this only a week or so out of hernia surgery. Jeez did this hurt!

"ALLEGEDLY!" had me pissing myself... Mike falling over...

Well I just found this In a thrift store in south eastern Wisconsin. Does this count as a replica prop?

E35A326C-D31D-43F7-BD9D-B641C48FE36B.jpeg
232F80AA-290C-4852-9CB8-A43F82880697.jpeg

It’s weird I also saw someone on Reddit found one in Baraboo… wonder if some local
Printer or church just had a ton of these for some reason lol

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back