Red Dwarf is Back!!!! Discussion thread

Well that final episode was really dissapointing :/ Not a single laugh from me this week

I think you're being too hard on it. I thought it was good. :)

The young Rimmer stuff was funny!

Also, they got Rimmer's last words wrong. His last words were "Gespacho soup". Not "Mommy". ;)

I think you're being too hard on it. I thought it was good. :)

The young Rimmer stuff was funny!

Also, they got Rimmer's last words wrong. His last words were "Gespacho soup". Not "Mommy". ;)

That was the original Rimmer. We have pretty good confirmation now that this is the Hologram of the ressurrcted Rimmer.

That was the original Rimmer. We have pretty good confirmation now that this is the Hologram of the ressurrcted Rimmer.

Fair point! However they keep referring to his death as being the same one from Season 1 so my mind always goes there. What are the odds that he would die the same way twice and without killing the rest of them?

I like Rimmer's revisit of Lister's "slime is coming home" line from 'The End'. All in all, I really enjoyed series X. It felt more like classic Dwarf than anything after series 6. I do hope for more of it.

I like Rimmer's revisit of Lister's "slime is coming home" line from 'The End'. All in all, I really enjoyed series X. It felt more like classic Dwarf than anything after series 6. I do hope for more of it.

(y)thumbsup:thumbsup

I've heard a rumor that there are already a series XI & XII in the works.

Just watched the last two episodes and I just loved them. Gotta watch them over to really absorb them.

There are just not enough episodes in a BBC season!

I finally saw the last two episodes, loved 'em! I didn't realize there would be only six this season, hope they will continue.

I'm curious to know how the new season has rated. Hopefully they planned to do an 11th season from the beginning. Seeing as how they put so much production value into this season. I like how they kept the exterior shots in between scenes. There was one episode that didn't too many laughs out of me, but for the most part, I think the dialogue was still in the vein of the classic Red Dwarf wit.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back