Question on new QMX phaser

I'm excited that this thread made it a full ONE POST before falling into BashQmX standard operating procedure. If nothing else, you guys are certainly predictable.

I'm excited that this thread made it a full ONE POST before falling into BashQmX standard operating procedure. If nothing else, you guys are certainly predictable.
I think we are just trying to figure out what we will be buying, nothing else. I have nothing against QMX.

I think we are just trying to figure out what we will be buying, nothing else. I have nothing against QMX.

I agree. I think the only issue anyone has on the negative side is that it is an exclusive and may not want to buy the Blu-ray set in order to acquire a piece they want. I think a typical QMX bashing thread would be aimed at the quality of the product not because a company worked a deal for an exclusive offer.

Yes, it is not QMX I am really upset with, it's the exclusivity and the difficulty with shopping on amazon in the States when it comes to buying from them from Canada. Oddly enough it is a pain in the tuchus even though we are on the same continent. It feels like a snub to people outside the States even if it is not intended to be. I love all the Trek stuff I have gotten from QMX in the past including the 2009 phaser.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back