QMX Enterprise?

You can tell from this pick they are going for the mega sized new Enterprise as opposed to one more closely scaled to the original ship. It will be interesting how they deal with that in the next film as there clearly was a disconnect between the art department and the model makers as to how big this ship is supposed to be.

I know a guy that worked on the film that got fired for pointing out the size issues with the Enterprise.

I decided to purchase a prestine refit and to be sure, I specified The Motion Picture uniforms. I have total faith in this project and look forward to a shipping notice. :love

Hmmm, ok lets try this again. Does anybody here have one ordered and do you have any expectations on ship date?

You won't find too many people here ordering this thing. This is generally a model-building forum. People will build it, even if it takes countless hours of effort and frustration and sometimes almost as much money. :darnkids

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back