Propabilia — is it legit?

Jedisushi

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hey folks,

Is anyone familiar with this site? I have a friend considering a purchase and told him I’d ask around about their reputation, authenticity/COAs, etc.

Thanks,
Michael

Hey folks,

Is anyone familiar with this site? I have a friend considering a purchase and told him I’d ask around about their reputation, authenticity/COAs, etc.

Thanks,
Michael
Propabilia is owned by Dan Short. His items are legit. He has been dealing in genuine props for many years. His items on - mostly - ebay could have a more elaborate description imho, but that is it. I have bought from him.

But as with every vendor and purchase do your research on a piece as well.

Wow, never knew about this dealer, thanks for bringing him up! Loving the wide range of budget availability. I picked up my very first REAL props today from him. No more replicas only!!

His items on - mostly - ebay could have a more elaborate description imho, but that is it.
Heh, or a description at all... They all pretty much now just say

Bought for the above mentioned production
Materials: varies
Dimensions: varies

There's probably about $4000 worth of stuff he has on eBay right now that I would buy if he would just describe it a little more... What is it made of, is it functional at all (electronic things), etc... I'm like kind of interested, but to push me over the edge I just want to know a little bit about it... :) Sometimes I buy props because the prop is neat, even if I've never seen the movie/show... Probably hard to do that much detail when you have 1000s of things for sale at once though...

I have bought from him though, got some nice, screen-matched stuff from Debris and other shows... Definitely legit. :)

Legit. I have a production-used set of dog tags from G.I. Joe - Rise of Cobra from him. Looks like what I can see on-screen!

I've bought several things, no reason to doubt any of them. Latest was a Kitanica jacket from the CW superhero shows. I'm quite sure it was production made. (Well, altered)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back